Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere Rovers vs Brighton & Hove Albion 02/10/10 **Official Thread**

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Sounds like we dominated first half, them the second half. 1-1, will settle for that. HAVE to be more clinical though.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
well I am happy with the draw. Tranmere are tought at home. Second half we subsided a little but we're not going ot wallop teams every week.

Three pioints next week

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
A game of two halfs. A point will do.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Nobby has said it all. Game should have been over at half time, shocking misses. Point away from home is ok but it should have been all three.

Sep 1, 2010
Should of wrapped it up first half, But.. one point at a very difficult ground and fair play to tranmere, nice weeks rest now and maybe the boot we need for the Bournemouth game

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
That's OK. Tranmere have long been a bogey team. Still sitting pretty and a team that doesn't like to lose now.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Fair result based on the 2nd half performance and ref's decisions.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Banker score draw 1-1. No better or no worse than expected.

One (perhaps even two) of these four will be on the bench for tactical reasons:

Bennett
Lulua
Barnes
Murray

The reason is you cannot play two wingers and two strikers. I would not be surprised if both Lualua and Barnes are on the bench. If Lualua is on the bench, he will come on in the second half.

As Tranmere are low scoring at home and there were not many Albion goals away, par would be 0-0, but football is never like that. Banker score draw.

I think Sparrow could be on the bench as well.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
One point is better than none, we didn't lose. We won't lose against bournmouth, no problems here.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Point gained or two dropped?

Sounds like we came under huge pressure in the second half so perhaps a point gained but then should it have been dead and buried by halftime? :shrug:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Palace loose in 93rd minute :lolol:

BBC website still showing 1-1, mind you it also says Chesterfield 4 Crewe 5 and Accrington 6 whoever they're playing 4, which conflicts with posts above too.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We never win at Tranmere. 21 points from 10 games is Championship form so I'm not too disheartened with the result.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here