Tranmere Rovers FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Thread***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
it probally wont sort things out your right.
but we cant continue getting poor results, and there isnt many other options left
....and then sack the next manager after 12 games, and so on ad infinitum.....

Too many WUM on NSC at the moment.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Wife and daughter arrive then daughter sulks in the car for 15 mins... when I get back we're 1-0 down and Hart is still on the pitch. If we fail to score and Hart stays on I will BLAME Slade!

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I get frustrated at how up and down we get with this team. After Tuesday we were suddenly a great team and yet after just 45 minutes we are now relegation fodder, Slade out etc etc.

I agree that Slade can't have forever but from what I've seen so far this season (4 home games and 2 away) we are playing good football but aren't scoring the goals we should and getting punished at the other end. I'm a great believer in making your own luck however so I think we fans need to show patience and support over the full 90 minutes of each game and comment afterwards. Give Slade our support for as long as we realistically can this season as i back him to get it right but if by early December we are still low down the table then have a look at things then.

Lets hope for a better second half....come on Coxy

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
How tiring must it be to try to put a positive spin on this disaster of a season.

Been to three games, loved them all and only seen one win. This season is fecking bliss after last season so far.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
How tiring must it be to try to put a positive spin on this disaster of a season.

If you tried, you might find out...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I dontcare what reponse I get...but this score is nothing but WANK!!!

Sort it f***ing out Slade and get the win!!!!!!! FFS!!!

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
....and then sack the next manager after 12 games, and so on ad infinitum.....

Too many WUM on NSC at the moment.

Whats the answer then, dont slag off other fans for having a valid question what shall we do wait another 12 games and two or three more wins. Most of us want slade to be the Man, But its not working is it...........Its not stupidity to ask these questions, just stupid to dismiss them :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can we wait until we've lost before going into doom mode?

VeronaSeagull

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
and before anyone comments I know my post didn't make too much sense but writing quickly between calls at work.

We need to be supportive for the full 90 minutes and make comments afterwards

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports