Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere Rovers FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Thread***

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
You just wasted your time :lolol:

Well, the point stands. He was left on te bench too long. It's like Barr Lloyd all over again, leaving it until ten minutes from time for the sub.

whats the excuse now?

cant blame the ref all season..

You'd think so, but never underestimate football fans.

i PERSONALLY DON'T MIND IF A REF IS FQQKING USELESS AS LONG AS HE IS FAIRLY AND CONSISTANTLY USELESS WITH BOTH TEAMS
THIS ONE IS NOT

Neither was Camillin's opinion of him. Which was my point. If at the end of th game you want to rant about the ref, go for it, but you lose a lot of credibility if your criticism of the referee coincides with the moments of the game when you're on the back foot.

As a manager of a team of 12, if they, as a team, kept being disciplined once a week for something they had done wrong or inappropriately, It's me who has to answer to it.

This team has in my opinion disciplinary problems, it comes back to the bloke in charge!

Have any of our players that were sent off repeated their offences? He must have said something to them, look at Elphick on Tuesday, easily could have gone again, but he reigned it in. No amount of caching could have prevented Murray's red card today. Short of subbing Murray when he first got booked, there is nothing Slade could have done.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Your always talking about mens bums on this site.
Funny that!!!!

And illiterate pikey twats always seem intent on showing the world just how f***ing stupid they are. Right on cue another oxygen thief turns up and does just that-funny that!

FATBOY DIM

Sep 25, 2009
And illiterate pikey twats always seem intent on showing the world just how f***ing stupid they are. Right on cue another oxygen thief turns up and does just that-funny that!
Good result today lads!! nearly as good as the mighty C.P.F.C. Keep up the good work:clap2:Your moneys been well spent IMO:lol: Nice ground :censored: team :bigwave:

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
shocking performance yet again today. the ref was diabolical. we missed sitters and couldnt score in an open goal even if we tried. 2 nil down and slade stands there like he is a supporter instead of a manager. should have made changes earlier instead of later. he has got to go. no discipline or respect from the players but what do you expect when he is supposed to be motivating and teaching them but instead just sits aside and lets them do what they want. ridiculous.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here