Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere Rovers FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Thread***

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
As a manager of a team of 12, if they, as a team, kept being disciplined once a week for something they had done wrong or inappropriately, It's me who has to answer to it.

This team has in my opinion disciplinary problems, it comes back to the bloke in charge!

Simples....I am now starting to sway to the Slade out Im afraid....I feel we cannot afford to wait for his rebuilding programme to kick in and really will be pissed off if we have an end of season like last year!!

Please, if...and I mean IF...Bloom is thinking of whom....just go and get Coppell if you have decided on action. Otherwise, get this crap sorted out now, not when the team has f***ing gelled!!!

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It's a combination of both players and manager.

The players have to control themselves on the pitch. If they don't, the manager has to ensure they do through disciplinary measures.

It would appear that both are equally culpable here.

Blaming the referee everytime we get someone sent off is just avoiding the obvious underlying issue.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Slade got the team wrong today. Starting with Thornhill on the wing was wrong as he is not a winger and what goal threat he has through the middle goes as he is on his wrong foot out wide.

Hart should not have started up front. Dickinson and Murray should have started the game as Hart is quite frankly useless unless you are deep in trouble or flying high.

Another red card and many yellows. Discipline is a problem and the sooner that is sorted out the better.

We cant win games in a row and it f***ing fucks me off to the back f***ing teeth!!! FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK. We are useless at maintaining the performance from the previous game. If we can't get a winning run together then you simply can't blame the ref for that.

Every time we win we can't carry the momentum no matter what the opposition, very worrying.

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
There's fookin hell going on in the dressing room.

Some VERY unhappy people up there!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Are Brighton players just retards? do they not realise if they get sent off the chances of the team winning are reduced? Im pretty sure every red card this season has been avoidable

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If I was Slade, I would be ripping the shirts of those fuckers until they show they deserve what they are paid to do:

1. Score Goals - Im f***ed off they cant even get any on target
2. Defend the goal - No Comment
3. Shows some willing!

These results are now really getting on my f***ing tits now!!!

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
If I was Slade, I would be ripping the shirts of those fuckers until they show they deserve what they are paid to do:

1. Score Goals - Im f***ed off they cant even get any on target
2. Defend the goal - No Comment
3. Shows some willing!

These results are now really getting on my f***ing tits now!!!

Another Saturday ruined by them. I am afraid it's the coaching and management of the team.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I am actually ANGRY at this!!!

Someone at this f***ing club needs to taking some FUCKIN responsibility here and sort this out.....Im might go out and get smashed!!!!

f***ing HELLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Yeah but Yeah but ...............

Whos is responsibe for their piss poor atitude and disiplinary record ? Eeeeerrr the Manager Superphil is he not ? Its his job to sort it, Tell the players look the refs are out for us,dont give them an excuse etc etc.........Its his job to drill it into them. :shrug:

same as slade and some people on here need to accept his piss poor record as a manager at this club, he needs to go i'm afraid.................

Yeah I know, just feel so fed up right now, it's not just him, it's not just the players, it is the whole group, they don't seem to gel, the "spirit" doesn't seem to be so great any more. Getting sent off is just the cherry on top of the icing that is masking a weak setup.

Oh, well, it's the FA Cup soon :p

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
OGH clearly had a great game today. What a joke.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here