Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere Rovers FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Thread***

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Our record at Tranmere has always been shocking...much better BHA teams have lost up there than this lot.
Defensively we are still shaky and without Forster, we lose any cutting edge.
Gonna be tough getting back into this one but fingers crossed.

not singling out you but i never understand why people say that.our past record at a cetain ground just shouldnt have any bearing on this match at all,just an excuse

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Anyone who saw the Tuesday match will have seen that Murray & Dickenson are too similar in style and did not work well together. They need a Hart/Forster type to do the work and put pressure on defenders.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
I'm off out for half an hour or so. Confident we'll be 3-1 up when I get back. Dicksinson to get 2 of them. Keep the faith.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I don't know how that came across on the radio but that was 45 mins of shite. We have made tranmere look like promotion contenders.

Get Davies on for Thornhill and Dickinson on for Hart!!!!!!

There defense is slow and Thornhill is not a winger. I wasn't too impressed with him on Tuesday and he is very one footed. Get Davies on for him as he can get crosses in for Murray, who scores most of his goals with his head, and if Dickinson is on both the wingers will have a tall target to aim at.

Come on Russell, get these guys on and don't let yourself down, we should not lose to this lot if we are to progress at all this season.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
Does ANYONE here understand how a football match works?

Something happens ... and that's the season changed? When did they introduce that rule?

Ido, it's a long season, you win games, draw games and lose games. sometimes you lose to a team you think you should beat - do Man U fans think they are gonna get relegated cos Wigan beat them? Do Wigan think they will be champions cos they beat Man U? Some people need to stop moaning and really learn to relax and SUPPORT rather than moan, bitch and give up!

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing
Anyone who saw the Tuesday match will have seen that Murray & Dickenson are too similar in style and did not work well together. They need a Hart/Forster type to do the work and put pressure on defenders.

I saw the Tuesday game and thought Murray looked knackered after a decent first half and Dickinson was running around all over the place.

Don't think that justifies Hart to me.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Seagulls world player, not possible on anything else.

Get a mate in Brighton to tune into Radio Sussex and rebroadcast anywhere in the world through Skype - simple really, I’ve done it twice for key games. None of that faffing around with Seagulls Player.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
No, you are right, we can't.

Sacking the manager will sort that out though, wont it. If we sack Slade, we will win em all. The players will start playing better, and we will be top 2.

:bla:

it probally wont sort things out your right.
but we cant continue getting poor results, and there isnt many other options left

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Murray cannot be match fit yet, Dickenson is and should be playing imo. Slade has a record of early 2nd half subs, hope this another time. Not sure who he should take off but Dickenson is real nuisance value and has the ability to score the spectacular. We might need something spectacular to get back into this game

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Ido, it's a long season, you win games, draw games and lose games. sometimes you lose to a team you think you should beat - do Man U fans think they are gonna get relegated cos Wigan beat them? Do Wigan think they will be champions cos they beat Man U? Some people need to stop moaning and really learn to relax and SUPPORT rather than moan, bitch and give up!

Wigan lost to United 5-0 :lolol: :lolol:

But your point is right.

Seagullible

Super Keeper
Jul 7, 2003
Tea room, The Office, Slough
but we cant continue getting poor results, and there isnt many other options left

maybe show some support, take some pressure off so the players feel more relaxed and help inmprove their confidence rather that moaning at everything and anything done wrong?

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009

We need continuity. Give him 2 years.

What's the point of sacking him, it has been the same for years and years at this club, and it has NEVER worked in the long term. Never have we just stuck with one manager, whilst things are not going completely to plan, and see how he can build a team.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
This is a team we should be beating come the final whistle, We should have gelled enough to at least have a shot on target. I want slade to get it right, but how long is it going to take....?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here