Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tranmere Rovers FC Vs Brighton and Hove Albion FC ***Official Thread***

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Not this end

hope you have got your wet string ready............this bloody player not much better than World might be better off writing a commentary and let the wind carry it to you might be quicker

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who the frig is driving us to matches? Frank Spencer

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
hope you have got your wet string ready............this bloody player not much better than World might be better off writing a commentary and let the wind carry it to you might be quicker

Looks like it's flitting between Yahoo, BBC, World Service and here - each time I do that we lose

Bo selecta!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
OGH up front? What a joke. He's done very little this season to warrant starting ahead of Dickinson. What is Slade thinking of?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Not happy bu OGH in at all.... prefferred over Murray and Dicko????? Unless he's planning on playing on one out and out striker doesnt make sense. Hart may provide but he is very unlikely to score. We need goals and a steady front two!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Looks like it's flitting between Yahoo, BBC, World Service and here - each time I do that we lose

Bo selecta!

bloody windows updates ...........OK but you have to remember to go back and switch everything back on

not good omens then .........keep trying

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Tranmere: (4-3-3) Martin; Logan, Goodison, Broomes, Bakayogo; Edds, McLaren, Welsh; Thomas-Moore, Gornell, Curran. Subs: Cresswell, Mahon, Taylor, Collister (GK), Bain, Barnett, Shuker

Albion: (4-4-2) Kuipers; Hoyte, Virgo, Elphick, McNulty; Bennett, Crofts, Dicker, Thornhill; Murray, Hart. Subs: G Smith (GK), Tunnicliffe, Wright, Navarro, A Davies, Dickinson, Cox.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Can I listen to the game on the BBC radio website, or do i have to go upstairs to listen to the radio? Really don't want to :rant:

A win would put us in a really strong position going into a more than difficult game against Oldham, however I just can't see Albion getting anything today. C.Davies would have torn that slow defender they have, Goodison, apart. However without him we should try Dickinson as Hart offers little goal threat and pace. Murray also lacks practice so Dickinson should start as we don't want two players who haven't been playing the full 90 minutes up front together.

Anyway as much as I am hopeful of a win my head says a 2-0 defeat.

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Can I listen to the game on the BBC radio website, or do i have to go upstairs to listen to the radio? Really don't want to :rant:

Is your radio that big that you can't bring it downstairs?? :smile:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Let us remember Dicko WILL come on at some point. So those that aren't happy OGH is in ahead of him, we should still be able to keep a cleansheet against this lot, whether or not we do score. So if Dicko comes on with 30 or so minutes left, that's still plenty of time to get the win.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
What must Dickinson be thinking if OGH gets in the starting line up ahead of him?
What he should be thinking and what he probably IS thinking are most likely POLES apart, but I hope I'm wrong.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't get how Hart is in instead of Dickinson, thought Dickinson did a good job when he came on whereas Hart tried hard but didn't really do anything and has no pace whatsoever

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here