Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tramadol.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Get the extended-release ones - much safer; far less chance of vomiting, fainting or epileptic fits if you overdose on the shorter-acting ones.

And never drink on tramadol - it can put you in hospital or even kill. They're powerful painkillers.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Like most effective pain relief, can be addictive and progressively requires a slight increase in dosage for the required effect. Can cause hallucinations. In my experience not to be taken before driving, situations involving social interaction (drooling offends) or before meetings with the boss. Otherwise its great, not many decent painkillers out there for the general masses when you get to the sharp end of life. But whats good for me may not suit you. If all else fails have some with a decent bottle of red and BANG, space cadet./QUOTE]

That really is playing Russian Roulette, fella. The sort of advice given if you want to end up in a coffin in the near future. :facepalm:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Thanks for the feedback, one thing is for certain from that is that it certainly affects people differently. I'm 3 days in now and it has certainly helped my back pain when nothing else would touch it. No nausea, no light headedness and even no tiredness with me, in fact I'm getting less sleep than before so far. Thanks again.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Reading this thread makes me think just how lucky I have been in my life with illness. Some of you guys have/are really been through it .

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I use them as a last resort with my bad back, they state you shouldn't drive with these, I have trouble staying in control of my faculties, they send me bandy!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here