Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Training Ground Injury

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
I am like supaseagull and found these comments strange.
So when we have these super bowling green style training pitches, do we also have pitches to train on that are similar to some of the grounds that are ploughed up, due to the clubs sharing with Rugby clubs. I understand Blackpool is like this and the pitch is in a terrible state.
Or does Gus then want two squads, one to play on bowling greens and another to play on allotments, home and away squads?

I think you will find , that Gus does pick the team according to the conditions at away grounds , Notabley Blackpool and Watford a couple of years ago.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
What I am saying is that I believe the pitch we had put in was a new system and maybe, just maybe, it is not as good as it was meant to be.
Also if it is the pitch at the Amex is causing the injuries, are we not in danger of increasing the risk by 4 training days, if we have the same put into the training ground. That's what I am saying.

Iam not disagreeing with you , but it seems odd that we do not seem to see many away teams experiencing Hamstring probs at the AQmex. Either that or we just do not get to hear about it .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here