Trainers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I thought I'd have a change from my regular DC, Etnies, DVS etc and get myself some Adidas Edbergs, what a mistake, nice looking but **** me they are uncomfortable.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I was but calmed down since last summer. Still got 24 pairs in the house, mainly Adidas. Got 2x pairs of Y3s that are 5 years old but love them

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Looks like Palace. :sick:

Yeah, I didn't really think through my last NB purchase very well either.

Screen Shot 2016-02-26 at 22.56.57.png

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I make a point of only buying trainers if they are plain white, show no manufacturer's name, and cost less than £10.

The only let down I've ever had was when I bought a pair where the left trainer had been made in Vietnam and the right trainer was made in Malaysia. In every other respect (apart from the labels), they were identical. I wore them for at least four years and I don't believe anyone noticed.

Not wanting to be pedantic but they weren't a pair then,

Cloggie

Feb 21, 2012
Love buying trainers. All about Adidas Originals for me, 27 pairs of them, topped up with a few other brands. About 35 pairs in total. Cupboard space is now the biggest issue for future purchases.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have you read Neal Heards book, Trainers?

image.jpeg

He seems like a good boyo from South Wales, currently writing a follow up book about iconic football kits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports