Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trainers

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im surprised [MENTION=13]CHAPPERS[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] are not ALL over this!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] and his Onitsuka Tigers will have a lot to add to this thread.

I'm currently at a modest 8 pairs for causal wear (and 3 additional pairs for actually running in). Most are Adidas shell toes of one variation or another, but I have a couple of pairs of New Balance too - a classic pair of 540s and a more modern style I bought to schlep around the Orlando theme parks in.

Funds permitting, I could go out now and spend thousands on trainers very easily.

I hope you're joking about that being modest. I have one pair of the aforementioned £4 trainers which I use for work and leisure!

I do also have a pair of North Face goretex walking shoes for wet weather use.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Trainers, you say?

Asics Onitsuka all the way. They are perfect in every way. I've 2 more baskets, just like this filled with Onitsukas
fmt9xi.jpg

but I also have another basket for other trainers
28mmzk5.jpg

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I hope you're joking about that being modest. I have one pair of the aforementioned £4 trainers which I use for work and leisure!

I do also have a pair of North Face goretex walking shoes for wet weather use.
Get off the thread, you're barred. [emoji6]

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Trainers, you say?

Asics Onitsuka all the way. They are perfect in every way. I've 2 more baskets, just like this filled with Onitsukas
fmt9xi.jpg

but I also have another basket for other trainers
28mmzk5.jpg
That's more like it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Two things...

1. I knew [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] would be along with his 785 pairs.
2. In my late teens, I worked in a sports shop on Saturdays and during college holidays. I think I took more of my pay in trainers than in cash. I probably had 40-50 pairs back then,

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
The expression "More Money Than Sense" springs to mind.

I have one pair of ordinary trainers (Asics from an outlet place in Bridgend last wekend), which I use for...... training - i.e. going to the gym.

And one pair of walking trainers, which I use for, believe it or not, walking.

If I wore trainers all the time, I would probably have terminal athlete's foot..... but I wouldn't want to, anyway.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The expression "More Money Than Sense" springs to mind.

I have one pair of ordinary trainers (Asics from an outlet place in Bridgend last wekend), which I use for...... training - i.e. going to the gym.

And one pair of walking trainers, which I use for, believe it or not, walking.

If I wore trainers all the time, I would probably have terminal athlete's foot..... but I wouldn't want to, anyway.
Well done. Your medal is in the post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here