Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trainers

boik

I do also have a pair of North Face goretex walking shoes for wet weather use.

Can you recommend these, and have they stayed properly waterproof for a decent period of time. I walk the dog about 4 miles a day and then about 15 miles a day when on hols and have had trouble finding boots/shoes that remain waterproof for long.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Can you recommend these, and have they stayed properly waterproof for a decent period of time. I walk the dog about 4 miles a day and then about 15 miles a day when on hols and have had trouble finding boots/shoes that remain waterproof for long.
#accidentalpartridge #FFS

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I have a few pairs of Adidas, can't help not buying them but I don't really like shoes and I wear work boots for five days a week, so it's nice to wear something different when I'm not working.

In my Adidas collection I have.
2 pairs of Stan Smiths
2 pairs of Gazelles
ZX 750 ( these are really comfortable)
Milano
Spezial
I have got a pair of Diadora, but I prefer Adidas.

Looking forward to some better weather so I can wear some of them again, don't like wearing trainers walking about in the rain, I usually wear Rockport boots for that.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION]

Tigers mid-ankle boots at the gun wharf outlet last week, for SEVEN pounds. Bought three pairs.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
image.jpg

Missed the boat when these came out, didn't realise they would sell out so quickly.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I like collecting them, it's a hobby I like to indulge in. A bit like you and smug comments.

Fair enough - I wasn't looking to be judgemental. each to their own!

phazza

Aug 17, 2012
[MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] and his Onitsuka Tigers will have a lot to add to this thread.

I'm currently at a modest 8 pairs for causal wear (and 3 additional pairs for actually running in). Most are Adidas shell toes of one variation or another, but I have a couple of pairs of New Balance too - a classic pair of 540s and a more modern style I bought to schlep around the Orlando theme parks in.

Funds permitting, I could go out now and spend thousands on trainers very easily.

it has to be adidas superstars for me

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I did a thread on trainers similar to this a while ago.
Was slated for my choice of wearing Converse, colluding to the point that trendy vicars wore them :eek:
So here goes my choice for my new pair of Vans Atwood trainers :angel:

attachment.php

Attachments

• shopping.jpg
    shopping.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 575

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I do also have a pair of North Face goretex walking shoes for wet weather use.

Same here! Got a pair in dark blue for Christmas a couple of years back and they're fantastic. Not particularly trendy but very well made.

For the gym, I always wear Sketchers. Can't fault them: although the maybe lack the support around the sides of my feet, at least they're lightweight and allow my skin to breathe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here