Train Problems - Clayton Tunnel

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I used my vouchers to pay for away game travel. This year I will use them towards the ANALLY RAPING PRICE of an annual season ticket.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Delay Repay.

Dear Neal Lawson, one of your clapped old units, have once again (4th time this year) brought the Brighton mainline to a standstill.

I hear Magnus Volk has some more modern type rolling stock you can use.

Lot's of love Timmy.

To be fair you are not wrong.

nordicgod

Top banana
Jul 21, 2011
polegate
Delay Repay.

Dear Neal Lawson, one of your clapped old units, have once again (4th time this year) brought the Brighton mainline to a standstill.

I hear Magnus Volk has some more modern type rolling stock you can use.

Lot's of love Timmy.

reports were that the train had hit something in the tunnel, how can that be a rolling stock problem, could have been a southern 377 unit still would have had same problem.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'm sure glad I wasn't waiting for the Hastings service that just went straight through the station without stopping,

Useless arseholes.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
being a driver we are usually the last to know whats going on, what with passengers and twitter they know before us

With twitter you're the first to know something, but not everything. All you see is one piece of the jigsaw. The operating companies keep the complete picture to themselves and in the case of FCC I think they do so deliberately. It's depressing that they treat staff with as much contempt as passengers - the difference is that staff can do something about it. So why don't you? Start applying some pressure upwards.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Train vouchers.

You have just had a shit time on our trains, here's some vouchers for another shit time. Nice.

It reminds me of the "First prize is a ticket to see Crystal Palace, Second prize is two tickets." gag.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Unbelievable today, got chucked of the 1723 Victoria to Littlehampton and had to catch the 17:32 to Brighton so changed at Haywards Heath and the 17:17 arrived emty and started from there.

In the words of Victor Meldrew - I don't believe it

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Blimey. I can almost hear the indignant "Don't you know WHO I AM? from here. :lolol:
I'm sure the tight twunt has already pencilled a note into his diary to ensure he claims back the 3p tax he's expected to pay for that particular day of free train travel.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I'm sure the tight twunt has already pencilled a note into his diary to ensure he claims back the 3p tax he's expected to pay for that particular day of free train travel.

Don't be a CAUC all you life

kc1

Nov 11, 2011
Train vouchers. As I have a season ticket they are useless to me. However, as much as they say on the back of them "These cannot be exchanged for cash", they can, and I have done so, and Southern have confirmed that you should be able to.

Why are they useless? Save them up and when you renew use them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports