Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train fares to London

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A Travelcard from Hove to London, arriving before 10am, is £52.30. Absolute Joke. I honestly cannot think of anything which represents worse value for money.

Try the dual rub-a-tug special at the Honey Club? £120 and all over in less than two minutes.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You are right, but privatisation was never about what is best for the customer but for the shareholder. Anyway your newsagents has reopened on Church Road

Yeah, lets move on. Oh wow. Is it the same guy running it? I really felt for the couple that ran that place. Please respond to this and say Harry's, The Chip Basket and Rounder Records have also reopened.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Dress it up however you like [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION], the trains are filthy, the staff are very unhelpful, the service is a monopoly, in fact it is completely two bob all over. I would feel privileged to get on a train without fear of contracting some eradicated disease that's only found in 3rd world countries and Southern Trains!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
Best recent experience of totally BIZARRE ticket pricing? My Brighton to Bolton travel options on the Trainline.com showed the cheapest deal (return leg only, mind) was to travel FIRST class. Yes, those poor peasants occupying cold, cramped standard class carriages were unknowingly paying a couple of quid MORE than me, sitting there cosily in my armchair of a seat, with complimentary coffee and salty snacks served at my elbow by an exotic and sultry handmaiden.

You really couldn't make that one up. And I didn't.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here