Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Train Alert - Tomorrow morning (Monday)

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
With well over 100 trees falling on the rail network over night - the shutdown looks like it was the right thing to do.

Trains now running between London and Brighton and Eastbourne and Hastings. Trees still on lines at London Road, Polegate (2), Lancing, Angmering, Ore and Bosham.

Without reading back on this thread seem to remember a poster going a bit over the top about it last night. Bordering on pant pissing.

No surprise no comment from them today haha

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Well I borrowed a car from my transport-savvy brother. He has three and thinks my reliance on public transport is quaint but stupid. There were ZERO problems on the roads caused by the weather and consequently I was able to have a nice, comfortable and cheap journey to Potters Bar. Proof once again (as if it were needed) that roads and private cars piss all over railways and public transport and thus should always be the main consideration in any intercity transport policy. I know some on here don't agree , so if they could just keep their pig-ignorant reactionary traps shut for a while it would be appreciated. Thankyou.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here