Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Trafford. Best goalie performance at Amex ?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Must have been watching a different match, one good save from Mitoma, was there others? They seemed all very easy otherwise.
Worth watching the highlights. There were a few. The one from Adingra at the near post when still 0-1 was an incredible reflex save.

Last edited:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Were any of the saves particularly outstanding? A very good performance but the finishing was poor in my view, Ferguson had a bit of a mare particularly with the cutbacks Mitoma was providing second half, he should have been on the end of one of them

Garyoldfan

Jun 14, 2023
Were any of the saves particularly outstanding? A very good performance but the finishing was poor in my view, Ferguson had a bit of a mare particularly with the cutbacks Mitoma was providing second half, he should have been on the end of one of them
The Mitoma one at the end was a special save.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Didn't make any saves that i wouldn't expect him to make! Just bad finishing today!
This. The only one of our 29 efforts on goal directed to a bottom corner of the goal (not even that close to the post) went comfortably in.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can think of two particularly good saves. Everything else was pretty mundane. We didn't challenge him nearly enough for his performance to rank up there with the best.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I can think of two particularly good saves. Everything else was pretty mundane. We didn't challenge him nearly enough for his performance to rank up there with the best.
OK - two particularly good saves, as opposed to the five identified by Warren. But even those two saves stopped us winning 3-1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here