Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

trafalgar square

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
I wonder if I pissed on the one o clock gun or threw my own faeces on the forth bridge they'd be laughing quite so hard.

Or gobbed on hadrians wall.

I've run out of Scottish landmarks now.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Yoo or noo ???

phpwf9X6xPM.jpg

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Really hope the Jocks kick off. I heard on the radio earlier some jock (no idea or real interest in who) saying this was the biggest international in the world and should be a regular event. Deluded or what?

Really hope this is the last match ever!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Hilarious pile of sick in the tube carriage i was on a few minutes ago. I was wondering what could make a journey on the picadilly line even more unpleasant.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
Just wondering if it was thousands of Pakistani cricket fans who had congregated at Trafalgar Square whether there would be so many derogatory remarks about them on here, posts for example questioning their personal hygiene etc........just a thought.....

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Just wondering if it was thousands of Pakistani cricket fans who had congregated at Trafalgar Square whether there would be so many derogatory remarks about them on here, posts for example questioning their personal hygiene etc........just a thought.....

That would depend on whether said Pakistanis were pouring Detergent into the fountains and singing "ye can stick yer royal family up yer arse" and mooning at passers by.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Better than it being rented out as advertising space as it frequently was under Ken. No idea whether Boris does the same but it used to really annoy me.

Only thing that annoyed me under Ken. Struggling to have thoughts about Boris, the bikes weren't his idea and neither were the Olympics.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Yes political correctness gone mad. In my day it was acceptable to have a go at Pakistanis putting washing up liquid in the fountains wibble wibble where is my Daily Express Gibraltar etc.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
That would depend on whether said Pakistanis were pouring Detergent into the fountains and singing "ye can stick yer royal family up yer arse" and mooning at passers by.

Point taken, although as far as i can see none of the previous posts on here allude to you're points about anti royal family songs and mooning it just seems to be a free for all anti scottish tirade which i doubt nobody would dare to say if it was a large contingent of pakistnanis gathered at TF singing and chanting and if they did say somoething along the lines of 'bloomin soap dodgers at TF' they would be shouted down on here as 'rascists'.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Point taken, although as far as i can see none of the previous posts on here allude to you're points about anti royal family songs and mooning it just seems to be a free for all anti scottish tirade which i doubt nobody would dare to say if it was a large contingent of pakistnanis gathered at TF singing and chanting and if they did say somoething along the lines of 'bloomin soap dodgers at TF' they would be shouted down on here as 'rascists'.

But they would and they do. I find your argument quite funny but it Is far from uncommon. Say it and complain about not being allowed to say it. No, just pissed off someone disagrees with it. There is a massive difference.

Just like people who start a sentence with "I'm not being funny but..."

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

Porridge wog seems to be acceptable but I'm not allowed to say xxxxxx, xxxxxx or xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Would you make such a sweeping genaralisation derogatory comment about Asian people or Afro Caribbeans if they were gathered en masse at trafalgar square?

If they were all dressed up as ridiculous caricatures, yes probably.

Beach Seagull

Jan 2, 2010
But they would and they do. I find your argument quite funny but it Is far from uncommon. Say it and complain about not being allowed to say it. No, just pissed off someone disagrees with it. There is a massive difference.

Just like people who start a sentence with "I'm not being funny but..."

Why do you find my arguement 'quite funny?' Who is 'saying it and complaining about not being allowed to say it.' Correct me if I'm wrong but have any of my previous posts on here began with 'I'm not being funny but' ?????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here