Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Greg: "I'm a Chicken.."

John: "I'm a Chicken Fucker!" :clap2:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Brilliant programme. Ultimately pretty f***ing sad though, they are seen for their illness by 99% of the people around them, only those that tried to understand them actually see the person behind it. Amazing how the "tic" can range from a simple movement to complete and utter loss of verbal control.

And I loved the guys T-shirt: "Tourettes - the best a man can f***ing get". Where do we get them?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Brilliant programme. Ultimately pretty f***ing sad though, they are seen for their illness by 99% of the people around them, only those that tried to understand them actually see the person behind it.

Your absolutely right. That's what's so good about programmes such as that particular one though - as it gives us the opportunity to get to know the people & look beyond the condition (to a greater extent). Well done The Beeb; & good luck to those 2 really sweet guys. :clap:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I remember watching the last one in 2002. You've got to feel sorry for john having still not found a bird yet, you can tell he's a decent bloke but a whole life of tics must've shot his confidence to pieces.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
i parked my van in a disabled bay today..traffic warden came up and said " you carnt park there thats a disabled bay..i said i am disabled..he said " whats your disability then " ? i said tour toure t touretts...now f f u f*** oooo off !!

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
i parked my van in a disabled bay today..traffic warden came up and said " you carnt park there thats a disabled bay..i said i am disabled..he said " whats your disability then " ? i said tour toure t touretts...now f f u f*** oooo off !!

Back again with more shite 'gags' I see. Will you never learn?? :nono:

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Once had a meeting with a tourettes sufferer who worked at Southern Water at Falmer. He had his own glass office in the middle of an open plan floor. No one told me about him - it was quite a shock. Poor man was dead within a year of that meeting. Don't know if it was related to the tourettes, but I heard it was in some way. And he was a very very unhappy man. His vocal tick was "shit, f***, bugger" in a loud voice.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
The UK tourettes site used to just be a blank screen and then it flashed up "Welcome, now f*** off"

You had to click the message to enter the real site. Then the US got involved and they were forced to moderate the site.

siclean

ex hollingbury
Apr 14, 2009
Back again with more shite 'gags' I see. Will you never learn?? :nono:

oh go away, why you keep hijacking peoples post just cause you dont agree with em.. if you dont like what i post then dont read em.. you obviously get very easily offended !!!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Personally I feel like such an uneducated no mark after watching that.
Whilst it gives you a 5 minute giggle, that programme ultimatley highlighted what a sad world these two live in. My heart went out to them. I hope their and their fellow sufferers lives get better and better with more understanding of this illness.

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
i missed the programme does anyone no if its being repeated ? i was tempted to end that with you cu##s but thought better of it

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
PS I would like to point out that I am not having a go at anyone on this thread as I too used to think this was a condition to laugh at.
Just that this programme made me see just what a struggle these people go through.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
oh go away, why you keep hijacking peoples post just cause you dont agree with em.. if you dont like what i post then dont read em.. you obviously get very easily offended !!!

Sayeth the sad twat who continues to post record amounts of absolute dirge; about every f***ing subject; 24/7; since announcing his glorious arrival on NSC a few weeks ago.

Go f*** yourself. :thumbsup:

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
i missed the programme does anyone no if its being repeated ? i was tempted to end that with you cu##s but thought better of it

iplayer it you c!nty chicken fucker, sweaty back, ginger pubes........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here