[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
That is a joke. Never moan about refs or VAR but I have never seen any game with so many obvious mistakes and bizarre decisions.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Never mind the two disallowed goals. f***ing disgrace.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Absolutely cheated out of that game. Bin VAR now, not fot for purpose, never has been.
You can blame VAR but officiating was absolutely disgraceful too. Every single media outlet saying how much of a disgrace it's been all game. Huge implications on the outcome of European places and we've been absolutely robbed.

f*** off

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
They just rig games to favour the establishment - f***ing sick joke I might just give up on watching our games against the 'big' clubs away, what's the point

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
VAR 2 Brighton 1
Don't be so f***ing stupid. Sorry, but it is down to two referees - one on the pitch and one with a camera with a replay function. Several cameras in fact

VAR is not some sort of antikythera mechanism.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Biggest pile of steaming horse shit I think I've ever seen. There should be several sackings in the officials department after that.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
We haven't been clever enough today. There, I said it.
Bullshit. Utter bullshit.

You can’t mitigate for the absolute discraceful one-sides officiating today. We’d have struggled to get anything from even the worst team in the league coming up against that.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
****s. Spurs, the ref, var. The lot of them. Absolute ****s.

Genuinely robbed.

If I was a Brighton player I'd be burning down the f***ing dressing room after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports