[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Var is just sucking the life out of the game. Any and I mean any way possible they are looking to disallow a goal.

Preferred it in the past when the ref just made his decision and if it was marginal then the decision went to the attacking side.

How many goals in the Prem have been ruled out over the last few years for miniscule or marginal decisions?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Disagree. It’s a bit embarrassing now. Like the mate who can’t control himself on a Saturday night
They just said on the stream I’m watching that the managers were sent off for failing to control their benches. Seems a BS reason to me and that RDZ has done nothing wrong in this case.

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Can’t have little old Brighton playing against Real Madrid so gotta review every Brighton goal with a fine tooth comb and conclude that there is a handball, offside or foul in the build up. Nothing to see here- move along!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Commentators on the intnl feed reckon it's due to failing to control their own staff/technical areas
Absolutely bizarre, if RDZ went in the ruck and tried to get them apart he’d have been sent off as well.

Not saying he’s innocent btw but what a strange reason to send two managers off

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Var is just sucking the life out of the game. Any and I mean any way possible they are looking to disallow a goal.

Preferred it in the past when the ref just made his decision and if it was marginal then the decision went to the attacking side.

How many goals in the Prem have been ruled out over the last few years for miniscule or marginal decisions?

I am not being biased here but I would stake my house that we have been hit worse than anyone else.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Another goal disallowed. When will you acknowledge the Prem officials are corrupt?
The goal was disallowed for a clear handball. Regardless of whether his arm was in a natural position or not, if it leads to a goal it has to be chalked off.

I'd be fuming if that was allowed against us.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Re the second disallowed goal, if it hit MacAllister’s hand as the goal scorer ( whether intentional or not) , then it was the right decision, unfortunately.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports