[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
We can win this. Tottenham look quite poor & their fans are on their backs. Every goal kick they sarcastically clap if they take it long instead of short because they're terrified

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Well - an interesting first-half, which is what football is all about really. And at least we did have 48 minutes of football - little time-wasting.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
We can beat this lot and their stadium is a library

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
3 classic VAR big 6 ‘decisions’…

If the rule is short sleeve you won’t see a worse VAR decision than that - if one of our blokes had an fully outstretched arm and diverted the ball it would just be 100% given as stonewall - not sure on the third but looked a foul on Caicedo before Son scored - doubt it was checked and tbf only saw it once.

Either way, fantastic performance and the better team. Only issue is they have 3 world class players up front. Should be winning by 2.

nsclurker

Apr 3, 2018
Said by someone who’s never played football in his life, he showed him the line he cut in side and blasted it right into the stanch of the goal, it’s a great strike… nothing anyone could do.

Every single goal conceded could be attributed so someone doing something slightly wrong
I'm an ex-pro coach, and that's what I was saying when Son got the ball from my position to the left of the goal, but whatever mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports