[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Lovely little bit on BBC Sussex about the QPR game 6 years ago yesterday

Trouble with our current position is when you are fighting to avoid relegation you can usually afford to lose a few because the others around you mostly lose too but at the top lose a few and suddenly we could be tenth..
Even this weekend, if we lose we could be down to 8th. villa annoyingly coming good in second half of the season to throw a spanner in the works?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
I'm strangely nervous about this. I'm only usually nervous when we're near the bottom. :unsure:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Colwill a strange one. Definitely the weakest link last Saturday.
Better opposition for him IMHO, he’s excellent when pressed and Spurs will be trying to, they won’t sit back at home against “little old Brighton”.

Mt.Fuji

Jan 5, 2023
I'm watching this game in Japanese and it seems the Japanese commentator is a huge fan of Welbeck. Welbeck's goal is coming today :rolleyes:?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Too much talk this week of our undefeated away streak, and our chances to finish in the top four for my liking. Our defence was very fragile v Brentford, and arguably Bournemouth should have had a couple. Kane will want to shut up the critcisms over his gamesmanship. Not looking forward to today.

Brok

🦡
Dec 26, 2011
Trouble with our current position is when you are fighting to avoid relegation you can usually afford to lose a few because the others around you mostly lose too but at the top lose a few and suddenly we could be tenth..
Even this weekend, if we lose we could be down to 8th. villa annoyingly coming good in second half of the season to throw a spanner in the works?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Seems RDZ has had some previous with Spud’s interim manager. Not a friendly exchange

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports