Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The rotation of Colwill and Webster...injury niggles or tactics for the day 🤔
I would have said tactics on the day, but that doesn't quite stack up as I feel Webster would have been more suited to Brentford and Colwill Bournemouth.

Although that said I assume Webster got the nod for midweek as it would have been easier to pick him up on the way - probs the World of Sofa/Esso stop on the A27, at Chi, up the road from his house.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I would have said tactics on the day, but that doesn't quite stack up as I feel Webster would have been more suited to Brentford and Colwill Bournemouth.

Although that said I assume Webster got the nod for midweek as it would have been easier to pick him up on the way - probs the World of Sofa/Esso stop on the A27, at Chi, up the road from his house.
Probably whoever trained best. RDZ picks on mentality as we’ve seen in the past.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
We are spoilt? Where’s the last 20 mins of United v Everton. Inside stadium and just seeing JeffS on TV. #cheapskates
Never been. Do they serve Harvey’s, piglet pantry pies and are the concourses in BHA colours?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I think Webbo could be feeling a wee bit disappointed at losing his place.
RDZ said in his blurb that he reckons he was one of the best players on the pitch v Bournemouth.
Let us hope Colwill improves on his poor performance against Brentford.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Probably whoever trained best. RDZ picks on mentality as we’ve seen in the past.
I guess they wouldn't have actively wanted to stop at the Esso as all the little ones would have bought load of sweeties and spoiled their tea.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Richarlison on the bench, please tell me he has scored at least once this season…..

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Pretty wild to be heading into the end of the season with a genuine six-pointer against Spurs.

Wouldn't have predicted that 20 years ago

Sepulveda

Notts County's younger cousins' fan
Mar 19, 2023
Northern Italy
Spurs are a rich man’s Brentford. Park the bus and hoof it to a striker and hope that if he can’t get a shot away that he can throw himself to the floor and win a set piece. Spurs are up there with Brentford in terms of set piece goals. Let’s hope we manage to score quite a few today because I worry about the threat of set pieces!
Agreed, which is why I think they're one of the most dangerous teams for you in the PL. Maybe not in this particular slumping moment, but they could also show a reaction out of pride today.

Throwing Ferguson out there against Romero would have been way too risky, understable that he wants to start with Welbeck who has experience.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Usual water related query, apologies/please

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here