Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Some of those ‘last 14’ are from last season.

Hope I’ve not been wooshed
You are both correct. The Top 10 includes Brentford, Villa and Fulham but not Chelsea, Nothing to see here. We have only won 2 of the games against the current Top 10 this season but our results against the teams quoted including last season are also correct.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Odds were evenly split, but ours have shortened and we're now (very slight) favourites :ohmy:

Away to Champions League regulars, and we're favourites - WTF is happening?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm too nervous about today. Usually this would be a free hit, but with the hope of Europe it no longer feels that way.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
A win today would be huge for two reasons IMO:

1) I think we need five more wins and maybe a draw or two to finish in the top 7 and thus Europe so a win here would be a big step towards that.

2) Spurs might have eyes on the Champions league and we might wistfully dream of it but realistically neither of us are getting it. We can however drag them into the fight for the minor European places. That would give us 5th-7th to aim for rather than just 6th or 7th.

Also, it would just be nice in general to win. I like winning, it's fun.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I so want us to win this one,a winning goal scored from a corner yes a corner in the 95th minute will keep me smiling all weekend and some.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Hoping Kane has had his card marked by the ref following his awful playacting last time out but it's almost certainly a forlorn hope and the ref will happily hand over his whistle and comms kit so that Harry can ref the game.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Strongest team (ish) . Ferguson / Wellbeck debate notwithstanding. I can see why he wants to start with experience.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
630F34FB-777D-4E1D-A5F8-174F425082F0.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here