Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
All I want is a good performance from the lads, you know the Premier League is a difficult league and if we lose we'll go away and learn from our mistakes and go again.

(I've been testing my Potter soundbite generator)

You need to update your generator. His favourite at the moment is suffer or suffering.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The old 4-6 formation.

We won 2-1 last week when we only had 5 midfielders and we've now gone 1 better. It's a winner :thumbsup:

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Trossard up top i assume then. His confidence will be high after his Arsenal goal, so not a bad idea.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
The person responsible for doing the formations for the BBC must hate Potter :lolol:

team.jpg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
4-2-2-2-0 I reckon

Caicedo and Bissouma as defensive midfielders
Gross and Mwepu as central midfielders
MacAllister and Trossard as attacking midfielders

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Like the look lf that team (so probably going to be a disaster then!) but can't see them playing the formation shown on the BBC website!

Wondered if Ferguson would be included on the bench when he was hooked after 45 minutes of the U23 match yesterday - surprised to see Offiah though - when/if was he subbed yesterday?

Edit: I see Offiah played the full 90 minutes yesterday - will be very surprised if he comes on today then.

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Like the look lf that team (so probably going to be a disaster then!) but can't see them playing the formation shown on the BBC website!

BBC formations are always wrong, can’t remember the last time they got one of ours right

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here