Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Replicate the energy level and desire to win as we did last week and we'll give them something to think about, Webster probably slots in at the back which will be a boost but who do you drop after a performance like last week. 1 nil either way.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
UTA…come on you super seagulls, north London trips were once all about Barnet! :albion2:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Kane manages to get the ref in his pocket every time we play them, I can pretty well guarantee me going into a rant at the tv as he cons him again today. The cheating ****

Looking forward to seeing how Potter sets us up today, hopefully something very left field which will of course result in rants on here when the teams are announced :lolol:

I dunno. It’s normally the way out there ones that produce results so I’m looking for something totally barking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I dunno. It’s normally the way out there ones that produce results so I’m looking for something totally barking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At least after last week's midfielderfest Conte won't know what to expect today.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
My Saturday lad is a Spurs fan, I’ve told him he could be out of a job come 2.30 today.

My main hope is Tottenham continue to be the most inconsistent team in the league and, after a good run of 4 wins,14 scored and only 2 conceded,they revert to the side who lost to Burnley, Wolves, and Southampton.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Don’t really see us getting a result today but would enjoy seeing us wipe the smile off Golden Boy’s face

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
While everyone (clearly not everyone) was dismissing these 3 games as write offs and us ending up in a full on relegation battle, I thought we'd get something.

Now sure I thought we'd eek out a point and possibly even two, so I wasn't exactly confident.
But with that in mind I see no reason to move away from my original thinking and hope we'll eek out a point today.

High praise indeed.

I ambitiously had us down for nine points as soon as we stopped our losing run v Norwich!! One down, two to go....

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
b1.jpgb2.jpg

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
We need to make a point from the very start. First time a Spurs player touches any of our team all 30 of our team, squad, manager, asst manager, guy with the drinks, trainers and even the guy protecting the goalpost from Insulate Britain, all of them need to surround the ref and shout at him until Kane gets booked.
Joke? No it's what Spurs will do as soon as one of our players touches Kane.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
There was a fair bit of talk after the Arsenal game that Mwepu had limped off, but I've heard nothing since.
I hope it's not one of those injuries that gets hidden until he's not mentioned in the next line-up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here