[Albion] Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
If anyone comes across any spares and can meet at the ground/in London I would love to take it off their hands. Got done by the allocation confusion and only live round the corner from Spurs so a particularly frustrating one to miss!

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013

Love these stylised Hooligan films. Well not really…

But anyway, whenever I have seen tear-ups over the years I see..

a) obese old schooler piped into Harrington jacket, chin out spitting insults at another old school obese idiot, punctuated by plenty of ‘come here’ gestures. Nothing happens.

b) isolated young buck steams in quickly, pokes a couple of random kicks, neither barely connect, and then retreats back even quicker than he arrived.

b) second old schooler, resplendent in Burberry wear storms forward, spitting gestures and points angry finger. Followed by ‘come here gestures’. Does about-turn and invites his ‘mob’ to get involved. They move forward menacingly. Nothing happens and they retreat, all looking at each other, triumphant in playing their part for the ‘mob’. A random song starts.

d) fourth guy smashed out of his skull, long hair, not in Burberry uniform, jettisons himself towards opposition, swings huge and heroic haymaker which misses nearest target by 8 feet. Momentum forces him to trip over his own drunken feet and he falls flat on face. Other mobsters tear in and pull wounded ‘lieutenant’ from battle scene. Opposition start own song.

e) Both sets engage in a boasting and baiting dance for exactly two minutes 31 seconds. A glass is thrown from 50 feet away. Burberry model gestures again to comrades. Three blokes respond.

f) Old Bill arrive. Both sets of fans amplify their intent by edging towards both police and opposition.

g) Horse clip clops nearby and both fans edge back and disperse.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Watching the United game last night and realising, at 10:55 pm as that last pen was missed, we'd still have a 4 hour journey home to complete (walk to coach, wait on coach, drive to Amex, drive home).
Please win it in the 90 minutes.

Supadupahands

Mar 10, 2016
I have a spare ticket and coach from hove for anyone interested. ticket in safe standing area, can meet in Brighton or if not collection in portslade

sellling for face value for both

7oaksgull

Jan 3, 2010
Sevenoaks, Kent
I have a spare ticket for tonight going free. Needs to be picked up from Sevenoaks

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
If anyone comes across any spares and can meet at the ground/in London I would love to take it off their hands. Got done by the allocation confusion and only live round the corner from Spurs so a particularly frustrating one to miss!

I had no idea Ovingdean was so far from Brighton and so near to North London. Blame BREXIT.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

a) obese old schooler piped into Harrington jacket, chin out spitting insults at another old school obese idiot, punctuated by plenty of ‘come here’ gestures. Nothing happens.

b) isolated young buck steams in quickly, pokes a couple of random kicks, neither barely connect, and then retreats back even quicker than he arrived.

b) second old schooler, resplendent in Burberry wear storms forward, spitting gestures and points angry finger. Followed by ‘come here gestures’. Does about-turn and invites his ‘mob’ to get involved. They move forward menacingly. Nothing happens and they retreat, all looking at each other, triumphant in playing their part for the ‘mob’. A random song starts.

d) fourth guy smashed out of his skull, long hair, not in Burberry uniform, jettisons himself towards opposition, swings huge and heroic haymaker which misses nearest target by 8 feet. Momentum forces him to trip over his own drunken feet and he falls flat on face. Other mobsters tear in and pull wounded ‘lieutenant’ from battle scene. Opposition start own song.

e) Both sets engage in a boasting and baiting dance for exactly two minutes 31 seconds. A glass is thrown from 50 feet away. Burberry model gestures again to comrades. Three blokes respond.

f) Old Bill arrive. Both sets of fans amplify their intent by edging towards both police and opposition.

Don't forget the obligatory wicker/plastic chair luzzing, although this is probably reserved for the international knuckledraggers.

Football factory and I.D. are the only two hooligan films I'd give the time of day.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
0-0 on 90 mins. Last minute winner in extra time - Maupay. Spurs fans retreat to the cheese room to lick their wounds / dish out the crackers.

2022 AND STILL SO LOOSE

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

That's obviously late 80s/90s. It was COMPLETELY different in late 70s/early 80s

There was no Burberry :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports