Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tory - The caring conservatives

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Cuts are already happening. Either way, we should ALL be appalled that the Tory government allowed Tory's a platform at a Tory conference and spouted this vile crap.

And you get the far left organisations spouting their nonsense, at the Labour party conferences, and singing the red flag together. So what, it's all blether, has always happened, and should be ignored for the irrelevance that it is. The BBC giving the TPA publicity in a way that makes people believe there is any credence to it is pathetic. Perhaps I should grow a big bushy beard and start eating Golden Grahams for breakfast, at least, then I would fit nicely into one of your pigeon holes.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And you get the far left organisations spouting their nonsense, at the Labour party conferences, and singing the red flag together. So what, it's all blether, has always happened, and should be ignored for the irrelevance that it is. The BBC giving the TPA publicity in a way that makes people believe there is any credence to it is pathetic. Perhaps I should grow a big bushy beard and start eating Golden Grahams for breakfast, at least, then I would fit nicely into one of your pigeon holes.

The irony.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
It's not always obvious and not always the case but yes, you're right, it does tend to be so; after all, the heart of left wing philosophy is concern for others whereas tory ideology is driven by the self.

I think we'll have to agree to disagree. Suffice to say, in my opinion, that's a load of old scollobs.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Aside from anything else, isn't this just the TPA undertaking some Ryanair style public relations by being overly controversial to ensure they are making the news?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
George is on now ..Nibble I know you will want to listen to him :)
Just tuned in. UNBELIEVABLE...!!! He's just listed Tory achievements in social reform to improve equality and drive out discrimination... :tosser:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
George is going to build us a home-owning democracy... WOOHOO

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003

Ahem!

16060498987_5768946fbb.jpg
:)

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Dream it up? There are people who fought to defend this country who will be really struggling when these cuts hit home, most of them are already struggling. But is suppose that poses something of a dilema for little Englanders does it not? On one hand the Tory's can do no wrong but they are punishing people who fought in the war which you lot also like to pretend to care about. It must be a difficult one.
So now you are concerned about the people that defended this country usually those people that support them are little Englanders a term you have managed to shoehorn in a couple of times already. If you want to have a pop at the Tories, then fine, because Labour are sooo good. As you don't seem to support either when it suits then maybe a party that looks after its own first eh....like Ukip. :)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I believe this to be the case - my Grandad receives it despite not being in a financial position to require it, and has had immense difficulties convincing the relevant authorities to either take it back or not pay it to him in the first place.

Why not just quietly donate it to a good cause like many others do?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
So now you are concerned about the people that defended this country usually those people that support them are little Englanders a term you have managed to shoehorn in a couple of times already. If you want to have a pop at the Tories, then fine, because Labour are sooo good. As you don't seem to support either when it suits then maybe a party that looks after its own first eh....like Ukip. :)

Congratulations, in your childlike desperation to oppose everything I post, you have delivered the most incoherent, rambling, nonsensical drivel yet. And that's saying something with your post history :)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

And to set the record I support neither Labour nor Conservative. In principal I support The Green Party. Though if Corbyn can realise se of his more sensible ideas I'll keep a close eye on Labour.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

For the sake of balance, here's the report in the Telegraph which, I believe, is a right leaning newspaper.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Aside from anything else, isn't this just the TPA undertaking some Ryanair style public relations by being overly controversial to ensure they are making the news?

i do hope not, as theres a serious underlying issue that has to be addressed.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I do hope moderate Tories will come out and condemn the words of these extremists.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here