Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory law breakers

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think I would call that scraping the barrel in a desperate attempt to avoid the reality regarding the outcome of the referendum. How do you even know that the postal votes would not have increased the figure of those wanting to leave?! And just to let you know, I voted remain, but accept that when the major parties all agreed to hold a referendum, the result of that should then be implemented, and not thwarted just because you didn't like the result.

You conveniently left out the High Court ruling with James Eadie QC, admitting the corruption in the High Court. Part of that investigation was complaints about the postal votes arriving late, from Remainers, and Brits working abroad.
He said if the referendum had been binding, it would have been void, but because it was only advisory, it couldn't be.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
You conveniently left out the High Court ruling with James Eadie QC, admitting the corruption in the High Court. Part of that investigation was complaints about the postal votes arriving late, from Remainers, and Brits working abroad.
He said if the referendum had been binding, it would have been void, but because it was only advisory, it couldn't be.

All very odd. What you don't state is whether ALL the postal votes from remainers were not counted, intimating all postal votes from remainers were ignored, or whether, as I suspect, complaints were received from some remainers, and that there is no way of telling as to what percentage of postal voters were so inclined. It sounds so vague.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All very odd. What you don't state is whether ALL the postal votes from remainers were not counted, intimating all postal votes from remainers were ignored, or whether, as I suspect, complaints were received from some remainers, and that there is no way of telling as to what percentage of postal voters were so inclined. It sounds so vague.

You can look it up yourself. I don't have a photographic memory.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here