Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tory Brexit councillor makes disgusting comment about Jo Cox memorial fund

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We've all belittled and disgraced a funeral fund when tired and emotional haven't we? No, wait.

He put that jacket on, over that shirt, and thought it looked good, such is the epic scale of this man's lack of judgement.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
State of him.

View attachment 75964

Says he made the comments when tired and emotional. Which probably translates as "I'd snorted too much bag off that hookers arse, the brandy didn't help either"

Jesus Harry Enfield is aging badly...

Regardless of your political stance where is the compassion, two children have lost a mother. No humanity what so ever.

The brexiters seem to be a bunch of heartless morons. Normally applying one comment to a group can be classed as a sweeping statement but not with these tw@ts. I'm sick of their bile.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What is a "Brexit councillor?"

Brexit councillor : Nutritionist who advices on what breakfast cereal one should eat to cure constipation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Theres a difference between Free Speech and Hate speech. Personally, I think people should be prosecuted for, at least death threats, no matter what their politics are.

They can be. There have been cases of homophobic & racist comments on the Internet that have been prosecuted under malicious electronic messages.
No, it should be up to the poster to think about what they are saying before posting.

Unfortunately he is. The publisher ( in this case NSC ) is equally liable in the eyes of the law.

Westdene is right, which is why when you see hate speech on Nsc, it should be reported to the moderators. Posts on Facebook can be reported, although I've seen some stupid 'Shares' where its alleged that Facebook have removed the content? Well, derr, how are you sharing it then?

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Bit like using the dead women's memory to push your remain agenda. Steven Kinnock, David Cameron, Will Straw. Desperate times bring out the worst in so called politicians on both sides.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

There's actually no comparison but if you insist on contriving a mention of those three perhaps you'd like to condemn Jo Cox's husband too - he pointed out last night that his wife deeply supported the IN campaign, was very concerned about the way immigration was being discussed and that the circumstances of her murder suggest that this was a factor in what happened. Those are reasonable views, not desperate propaganda.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here