Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top three ALBION results that have MADE YOU HAPPY!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
The other side of the coin

Swindon @ home (Play off Semi second leg), Division two season 03/04
Torquay @ home , Division three season 00/01
Dagenham @ home , League one season 10/11

Last edited:

Miocene

Mar 23, 2011
Hastings
excluding the obvious such as when we have been promoted etc

Brighton 4 v Milwall 1 pissing rain in November at the Withdean.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Doncaster @ Home This season, simply one of my most memorable sporting days ever.
Cheaterfield @ Home to nail the title to the mast, sheer joy at the triumph of good over evil
Reading @ Home the season we beat them to the title a sublime performance in the rain that still puts a smile on my face to this day

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
1) Brighton 2-1 Doncaster. I can't see much topping that for me
2) Play-off final win
3) Charlton 0-4 Brighton. Perhaps the most complete performance i've seen.

D

Deleted member 18477

games that ive also attended that made me happy.

history:
Brighton 1-0 Bristol City 2004 (playoff final, would have been a long journey home if we had lost)
Palace 0-1 Brighton 2005 (beating the scum)
Brighton 4-3 Carlisle 2011 (i was speechless after bridcutt popped that volley in. never heard the withdean south stand roar so much either. Its the stuff of CHAMPIONS!)

This Season:
Brighton 2-1 Donny (just a dream)
Portsmouth 0-1 Brighton (the ending was superb, liam lawrence wanker wanker wanker wanker...)
Brighton 1-0 Newcastle (top result)

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
1979 Newcastle 1 Albion 3
1983 Liverpool 1 Albion 2
2011 Albion 2 Donny 1

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Swindon play off semi at Withdean, I just somehow knew we were going to do it even when people were leaving.
Doncaster game at the Amex, what a way to start off at our new home.
Palace Oct 2005 McShane, it seemed to ease the pain of the 5-0. We were bottom of the league and they thought they were going to trounce us again.
I wish I could pick more than 3 as some of last seasons results were great as was the great escape with Slade (Bristol Rvrs)

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Swindon play off semi at Withdean, I just somehow knew we were going to do it even when people were leaving.
Palace Oct 2005 McShane, it seemed to ease the pain of the 5-0. We were bottom of the league and they thought they were going to trounce us again.
I wish I could pick more than 3 as some of last seasons results were great as was the great escape with Slade (Bristol Rvrs)

Defo the Swindon play off semi final. It was an awsome comeback so late on to win a trip to Cardiff

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Still to come I feel

BHA 6 Barca 0 (Champs league Final)

BHA 4 Man Utd 0 (Fa Cup Final) Revenge at last

BHA 86 Palace 0 to finally f***ing shut them up.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
1) Brighton 2 - 1 Docnaster - "Give it to Buckley... shoot" nothing will ever beat that in the rest of my Brighton supporting life

2) Chesterfield 0 - 1 Brighton 2007 - not really a meaningful game, but I had been living in India, missed the Albion loads. I went to about 10 games after my return and we didnt win a single one of them. Finally after 10 games, we won, Dean Wilkins then came up to the stand of a maybe 500 Brighton fans, and screamed at the top of his voice "you lot are f***ing brilliant" and started clapping us and doing the bowdown thing. My love for the Albion properly came back after that

3) Brighton 4 - 3 Dagenham - we got promoted, then along with a few mates in town after celebrating, we bumped in to the team, free bar, got hammered with the Gus, Tano and all the players.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I can still vividly remember the elation I felt after beating Leicester in the cup in 1994. Not sure why that sticks out particularly, but it does...

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Trying to go for ones people haven't said -

Dagenham 0 Brighton 1 - 8 wins from 8 in March, 'twas the moment I knew we'd won the league, rubbing it in Adkins face. :clap:

Posh 0 Brighton 3 - The most complete performance I've seen from a Brighton side.

Swindon 0 Brighton 1 - Lot of people going for the play-off second leg, but the first was just as good. Sea of John Prescott masks, beautiful weather, then they battered us before BAM! Carpenter screamer.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Trying to go for ones people haven't said -

Dagenham 0 Brighton 1 - 8 wins from 8 in March, 'twas the moment I knew we'd won the league, rubbing it in Adkins face. :clap:

Seeing the look on Adkins' face as he left, whilst we were singing 'Adkins Adkins what's the score', & 'Are we keeping up', couple with the grin on Andy Crosby's face as he followed Adkins out of the ground. Priceless.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town

Definitely this, Hereford should be in there but it was more relief than happiness that I remember from that game.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
1978: Brighton 5 - 1 Mansfield Town
I wasn't there, but it was the first time I remember us having a big win, and me thinking as an eight year old how great it was to be a Brighton fan.

1997: Hereford 1 - 1 Brighton
Not even a win, but the most important (and therefore happiest) result in our 111-year history.

2011: Brighton 2 - 1 Doncaster Rovers
OMG.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hereford was to much of a nerve shredder for me to have really enjoyed but yes the most important result in the clubs history i reckon , the game i enjoyed the most over the years was the win at withers v Man City , the game at Posh with the pitch under 4 inches of snow , and the game up at Newcastle to clinch promotion .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here