Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

top half finish?

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Now that we have smashed through QPR's record I see in the Times today that Brighton are now only the second team since 1893/94 to be unbeaten in their opening 20 games in a second-tier season. Anyone know who is the record holder and how many they went?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Now that we have smashed through QPR's record I see in the Times today that Brighton are now only the second team since 1893/94 to be unbeaten in their opening 20 games in a second-tier season. Anyone know who is the record holder and how many they went?

Liverpool - all 28 games

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I'm sorry but at the time you made your post we could have put out this team:

Stockdale
Bruno Greer Dunk Bong
March Kayal Stephens LuaLua
Hemed Baldock

with Rosenior, Calderon, Crofts on bench

I was WRONG ok ? It says more about trolls who bounce threads 5 months on to make them try to look like a cnt than myself. I am sure I could trawl through posts made months and years ago to make someone look like a dick if I could be arsed

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I was WRONG ok ? It says more about trolls who bounce threads 5 months on to make them try to look like a cnt than myself. I am sure I could trawl through posts made months and years ago to make someone look like a dick if I could be arsed

Troll??
Gareth, that's low.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This was early july before they made all the signings at that time what I said was true
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

You said it should be 6 to 1 and it would be a hard season. You were completely wrong. Not that it matters, football is hard to predict, but pretending you were right is madness.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lolol: Chill out, you should be delighted you were wrong. Be happy, it doesn't matter. I thought we'd be top half last season - well I got that wrong and I'm less pleased about it, but hey ho, predicting football is a nightmare.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Methinks you are taking this SLIGHTLY too seriously...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here