Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear's Clarkson suspended by BBC

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
What I find fascinating is that a good many of the shall we say self proclaimed left of centre types on this forum seem to be delighted with this news, why is that?

D

Deleted member 2719

When the BBC suspended Clarkson I do hope they used a rope.
He appeals more to the petrol sniffer than the petrol head IMO.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What I find fascinating is that a good many of the shall we say self proclaimed left of centre types on this forum seem to be delighted with this news, why is that?

Because he's a right wing ****.........maybe.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
perhaps they could persuade Caroline Lucas to take over.
We could have her going round the track no faster than 20mph and then parking in an unreasonably overpriced parking space.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
perhaps they could persuade Caroline Lucas to take over.
We could have her going round the track no faster than 20mph and then parking in an unreasonably overpriced parking space.

Whilst negotiating a pointless giant flower-pot slalom.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Top Gear without Clarkson would be : "Tonight, Brian tests the new Astra diesel, Brian offers advice on fitting a towbar, Brian reports on the new parking regulations in Norwich and Brian reviews several tyres"

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
They could have a guest presenter each week. I'd like to see Stewart Lee and Richard "The Hamster" Hammond facing off...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Christ on a bike..... it is a show about "cars" for feck sake, I don't understand the fuss better things to do with my life.

The bloke thinks he is above reproach, and history tells us a fair bit about those types of characters in the entertainment industry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here