Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear -l tonight BBC2 8PM

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Wrapping up work soon. Will look forward to popping it on when I get home and having a few laughs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Top Gear always makes me smile!

I was thinking the P45 bit went on far too long.
Then I realised I was laughing all the way through it, something that never happens while watching 'comedy'.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Was good tonight, the P45 was hilarious and I was pissing myself laughing throughout.

Show that bit to the haters and it would convert some of them, it was genuinely comical and entertaining !!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I thought it was shocking tonight. Really dull, until the race to Mexico! Mick Fleetwood was remarkably uninteresting too.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Thought first one was pretty boring actually. Will give it a couple more but then I only ever watch back on player sometime when bored so might not be 'target'

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
They need to ditch the star in reasonably priced car segment- or at least get in decent guests who add something.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Tonight back to a race, wembley to San Siero. Looking forward to it!

Mar 13, 2008
Why can I not watch it on iplayer. Bit annoying.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have given up with it really.

It's format is basically the same from ages ago.

D

Deleted member 18477

this series has been good so far! although my hate for hammond continues... he's such an annoying little rat!

got a lot of time for clarkson and may though!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bold Seagull. How Clarkson's voice has changed, and become far less plummy.

Touch of the Beeb's about his early work! He's not changed much though to be fair. Still a cock, even if likeable and annoyingly entertaining.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
I thought the first one of this new Series, was pretty disappointing. But then it definitely got better in the second episode, especially the race to Mexico. Last Sunday one was fantastic the race from Wembley to San Siro. It is getting better in every episode. IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here