• Yes we can :)

Votes: 138 93.2%
  • No we can't :(

Votes: 10 6.8%

• Total voters

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
Can we do it - yes!

Will we do it? - Not unless we have a better final quarter of the season than the first three quarters.

We've had moments of genius followed by lots of frustration so far.

I have to believe we can though!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Well I say we can and el predictor says we will (at least until next week!) Getting a shed load from the next 5 or 6 would be very nice though

130220Footie_zps95dd15d3.png

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Well I say we can and el predictor says we will (at least until next week!) Getting a shed load from the next 5 or 6 would be very nice though

130220Footie_zps95dd15d3.png
Cardiff won't finish 9 points clear with 95.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
over the next 3 games we can realistically get 7 or 9 point. that would put us right in the playoff mix.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Cardiff won't finish 9 points clear with 95.

I know (perhaps!) but it's impossible to predict where upsets will come (last night maybe ... Baadiff v Posh definately)

I sort of go along at about 60% correct so there's about 100 games left in that little lot ... means getting 40 wrong. I can see about 5 I'd change now (and am doing) but that's about it.

It's not my predicting, it's all that lots consistency ???

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
We literally need to just do better than all the teams around us by one point over our remaining games so of course we can. The play off final is going to be Brighton V Palace for the most gut wrenching game of tension any of us has ever experienced!

It would be excruciating, but it will never, ever come close to Hereford.

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
The next 3 are crucial, 9 points, and we will have won 4 in a row and 5 of the last 6, things will really be moving, confidence will be high and momentum achieved, lose one or more and I think that it will be too difficult with the games left. That said, two home games against teams below us, followed by a struggling City away, that is doable...

I am confident that we can win these games, 7 points could be enough but 9 would really put the cat amongst the pidegons, and see us in a real strong position . So far at least of the teams I have seen only Watford looked a class above and I think they will get the last auto place. If we get into the play offs I think we have a serious chance...

- - - Updated - - -

It would be excruciating, but it will never, ever come close to Hereford.

Totally agree

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here