Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Top 5 non-Albion players in the Championship

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Hooper has scored in the Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, FA Cup, League Cup, Football League Trophy, FA Trophy, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup and the Scottish Premier League, the first and only player to achieve this feat. On top of this, he has also scored in the Conference Premier and the Conference South.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Judge
Grey
Clayton
Forrestieri (sp)
El-Mahamody (sp)

Also, can you ask 442 at what date our relegation will be confirmed this season and who is the one team that will finish below us?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Judge
Hooper
Gray
Johnson
Rhodes (I'm not even sure I believe this but the scoring record alone indicates I know sod all)

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Surprised no mention for Tarkowski - a class defender
Was impressed with Judge last week but is that just because we played recently

Adam Clayton always looks good and you can't argue with Rhodes' scoring record (even though he always looks like a lump to me)

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Very subjective, probably easier to pick a 'team of the season', as hard to compare the best keeper, to the best CB to the best forward.

Anyway, here are a few who could definitely play in the prem. I haven't included any strikers as you just don't know how they will fare at a higher level.

Ayala (Boro)
Clayton (Boro)
Dimi (Boro)
Ince (Derby)
Barton (Burnley)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here