Bath, Somerset.
For a Few Dollars More
High Plains Drifter
Dirty Harry

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
1 - Paint your Wagon.
2 - Err, that's it really, not a huge fan, sorry! But 'Paint your Wagon' was great fun.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’m going to throw ‘Play Misty for me’ in the ring with The Good and Dirty Harry…. Probably.

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
There was a point in the early 70s where every film I went to see at the Astoria with my parents had him in it, Where Eagles Dare, Paint Your Wagon and Kelly's Heroes. My top 3 would be Unforgiven, Thunderbolt and Lightfoot and Kelly's Heroes.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I remember Firefox being quite good but I don’t know if it holds up. And Escape From Alkatraz always fascinated me as a kid. Alkatraz.
Firefox was very good and a slight departure from his normal roles. In Firefox he was playing a role in which he was not so much in control rather a passenger for a lot of the film but still good...... " Just fly that damn plane Mr Gant... "

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
All three of the Leone spaghetti trilogy, but let’s not pretend this is an easy thing to decide... he’s made some absolutely superb movies.

His western trilogy defined my youth - a time when I was looking for father figures, Clint was one... along with the 70s rock Gods I found his man with no name, the ultimate antihero, the embodiment of what I thought was cool. I even started smoking cigars (for a short while) until I read Clint hated them... indeed, Leone called it perfectly when Clint asked to ditch the cigar... “are you joking? The cigar is playing the lead!”

Three geniuses came together in ‘that’ trilogy, films which transformed the genre, transcended the simplicity of the narrative... simply put (for me) those films have something magic... operatic, homely yet diabolic... unreal - to this day I cherish them all.

Thank you Clint and Sergio and Ennio :)

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I remember Firefox being quite good but I don’t know if it holds up. And Escape From Alkatraz always fascinated me as a kid. Alkatraz.
Always thought Firefox was based on a Joe 90 episode and I preferred the Joe 90 version.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The more I think about the the more I realize there are just too many great films that he's been in. Struggling to think of a film he's starred in that I haven't enjoyed so I'm going to abstain from listing just 3.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here