Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony's Karma.............

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
We know Tony was very disappointed when Potter jumped to Chelsea with the entire coaching team. Although Tony is a professional man I wonder what he is thinking right now. Wry little smile on his face perhaps?
So disappointed he called Roberto within 5 minutes because he knew he was the (next) chosen one, and knew he was an upgrade………

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We know Tony was very disappointed when Potter jumped to Chelsea with the entire coaching team. Although Tony is a professional man I wonder what he is thinking right now. Wry little smile on his face perhaps? Played an absolute blinder really with upgrading to RDZ🙂
I can't seem to be able to embed the gif. Calling @Paulie Gualtieri

Attachments

• eyebrow-raise.gif
    eyebrow-raise.gif
    369.6 KB · Views: 37

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I’m sure he raised a glass of something tasty and expensive.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
On a personal level I would imagine both Bloom and especially Barber are gutted for Potter, never nice to see a friend struggle. On a business level on the other hand …

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
We know Tony was very disappointed when Potter jumped to Chelsea with the entire coaching team. Although Tony is a professional man I wonder what he is thinking right now. Wry little smile on his face perhaps? Played an absolute blinder really with upgrading to RDZ🙂
He’s a professional alright, he’ll leave joyful cheerleading to bitter angry old fools like me, although I believe he’s the same age as me lol

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Bruno now interim Head Coach. Surprising he didn't resign in solidarity with his mentor and boss🤣🤣
Interesting that the Independent is reporting that Bruno had to beg Brighton to let him go with Potter !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here