[Football] Tonight's Premier League matches

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
If the BBC can't show a PL game on the same channel, do they deserve to show live PL football.

Yes I know you can swap channels at half time, but why do the BBC persist with these amateur tactics.

Bod

Dec 8, 2015
I am interested to see if Bournemouth are going to be as poor as they looked on Saturday.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

palace will sit and frustrate the life out of Liverpool unless of course 'pool score an early one.. Might be a dry old watch so Wolves Bournemouth for me I think

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
As it will be 03.00 for me I will be fast asleep.

A check on t’internet with my cornflakes when I arise and watch the end of LFC v CP will suffice:)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
palace will sit and frustrate the life out of Liverpool unless of course 'pool score an early one.. Might be a dry old watch so Wolves Bournemouth for me I think

The Liverpool v Palace game is the (only) late one. Its the other three games you need to choose between.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
The Liverpool v Palace game is the (only) late one. Its the other three games you need to choose between.

Four if you're bothered about Manchester United - Sheffield United.

Edit: I'm not.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Switching between Wolves and Newcastle for me. Hoping to see Villa and Bournemouth get a battering. A win for either would make our comfortable restart a little less comfortable.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wolves v Bournemouth for me. Not bothering with Liverpool as I am only interested in behind closed doors games that affect the Albion. The sun is shining and I would rather be in the garden.[/QUOTE

Ignore, didn’t read the post properly

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The times really are changing!

Given the daily briefing never changes (That is a very important question - then doesn't answer it) then surely it is time for it to go back to its rightful place.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
have pretty much zero interest unless the games directly impact us.

Prob have the 2 TV set up for Wolves and Newcastle.

Couldnt bring self to watch any palace game as no doubt they are piping in a load of their euro songs . Its bad enough it not being real footaball but a fake / fake atmosphere is even worse

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Wolverhampton v Bournemouth will be an absolute snoozefest. Newcastle v Villa looks the most entertaining on paper, no love lost between two absolute sleeping giants of the EPL.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Question, any chance Dean or Edward could get sacked tonight based on result and time running out? Maybe dependent on each other’s results

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I love watching Traore (except against us), totally unplayable when in form. Hoping to see him annihilate Smug’s boys

My FPL captain tonight so will be the game I watch.

Wonder if they will do around the grounds for goals in the other games, excluding the bbc game

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
Question, any chance Dean or Edward could get sacked tonight based on result and time running out? Maybe dependent on each other’s results

Dean Smith - Possibly. Smug Eddie - very much doubt it. Interesting to watch though - we almost panicked last year, but Tony held his nerve despite a disastrous end to the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports