Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tonight's international football

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Do away goals have any bearing on these play-offs, just out of curiosity?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Iceland don't look like getting the ball under control in the Croatia half, never mind scoring. :nono:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Oh my days. This just got interesting.

Really, what are Croatia complaining about? Perhaps a little harsh but you do see those given for that sort of thing. ???

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Will watch the first half of England afore setting off for a little game of me own switched from the usual Monday night for a day. God bewither me, it's going to be a cold 45 minutes.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
What did big Mario do to get sent off?

Only tracking the live text commentary for this one, and Flash Score don't give much away:

"It cannot be true! Mario Mandžukić (Croatia) probably thinks that he is doing some different kind of sport. This has nothing to do with football, and Mario Mandžukić (Croatia) receives a straight red card."

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Since when do TV channels cut to adverts after the national anthems? ITV :angry:

What did big Mario do to get sent off?

Only tracking the live text commentary for this one, and Flash Score don't give much away:

"It cannot be true! Mario Mandžukić (Croatia) probably thinks that he is doing some different kind of sport. This has nothing to do with football, and Mario Mandžukić (Croatia) receives a straight red card."

Pwopa nawty 2 footed tackle apparently!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Gibraltar holding Slovakia at home would be a massive result for them, the stats in that game are unbelievable. 10 corners to 0, 100 dangerous attacks for Slovakia 12 for Gibraltar :lolol:

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Algeria have just qualified, beating Burkina Faso on away goals.

Would have preferred Burkina Faso to get through myself - they hit the post in injury time!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here