Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Tonights England game at the Amex

Are you watching tonight’s England game at the Amex?

• Oh yeah!

Votes: 75 57.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 56 42.7%

• Total voters

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
The person in my seat appears to be happy and enjoying themselves...

...Can I claim a refund?

Don't tell me they've brought they're ironing along ???

Now waiting for [MENTION=14365]Thunder Bolt[/MENTION] to say:
"That's nothing, we had to do our ironing on the large navy ironing boards, that have a second use as an aircraft carrier" :wink:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If only we were this clinical against Utd.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Will they be leaving those goal signs so that we can hold them up each time we score :D

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
WOW well done ladies. The Amex you're favourite ground.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
They are six nil down before half time. They are NOT a decent team.

I've seen pub teams defend better. This sort of game just puts the game back years in the minds of some.

They are a good team but they having a bad day at the office, and we're having a great one. Brazil weren't a shit team just because they conceded 7 against Germany!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Great first half, some fantastic moves. Place is bouncing, but the clackers can **** right off.

Brilliant to see so many excited kids getting into it. The future looks good

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
They are six nil down before half time. They are NOT a decent team.

I've seen pub teams defend better. This sort of game just puts the game back years in the minds of some.

The reason why the women's game has a long way to go is because it was held back by lack of investment and prejudice.

The standard is much higher now and will continue to get better. It is what it is, and it's very enjoyable to see it getting the profile it has (which coincidentally has led to an increase in standards).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
"Edvard Grieg, Edvard Munch, Morten Harket, Anni-Frid Lyngstad, Roald Amundsen, we have beaten them all, we have beaten them all! Ollie’s At The Wheel, can you hear me? Ollie’s At The Wheel ... your girls took a hell of a beating! Your girls took a hell of a beating!"

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Excellent attacking play from England, but slightly annoying that, having been absent for only the Boxing Day game, whoever was in my seat saw their team score the same number of goals into the South Stand net in 45 minutes as I saw Brighton score in the whole of last season.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The reason why the women's game has a long way to go is because it was held back by lack of investment and prejudice.

The standard is much higher now and will continue to get better. It is what it is, and it's very enjoyable to see it getting the profile it has (which coincidentally has led to an increase in standards).
You won't find me disagreeing with any of that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here