Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I think a constant chant of "FFP? You're 'avin a larf" is called for

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
I'll be cracking open a couple of my lucky cassowary eggs to make a monstrous morning omelette. The snake-slaying genes that run through the yolk of said ova should inject that underbird feeling in me and have me turn up at the game with a sense of indefatigability coursing through my feathery, unpoisonable-legged veins.

Can I have a pint of whatever he's drinking please........... :)

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
1. It is a big game against one of the division's fancied teams.
2. There will be a big crowd that, due to the kickoff time, should be well lubricated.
3. There'll also be a decent sized away following.
4. The floodlights will be on (or, at least, will come on).

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 (should) = a great atmosphere.

And, in the face of all this injury adversity, I do fancy us to sneak an unlikely win.

Bring. It. On.

(I'm even going to use a smiley. And I never use smilies.)

:albion2:

It's bound to be a complete letdown. I've planned a whole day of celebrations around this match, knowing that it's my 1,000th Albion game....

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It's bound to be a complete letdown. I've planned a whole day of celebrations around this match, knowing that it's my 1,000th Albion game....

With 15 posts per year you may be the only NSC'er who speaks sense! Well played Sir (or madam)

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Yes because we revel in adversity and OG will forced to play our promising younger talent who will rise to the occasion - expect 2-0 and a fantastic evening.
Wecome Ince et al.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here