Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow should be a cracker

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
I only go to see the Albion win otherwise I wouldn't bother. My expectation is that every match I go to it will be a positive result, you would have to be a bit of a tool to spend money going to a match in the anticipation of losing, very strange philosophy.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well I was BANG UP for Tuesday given that I was off work and had lined up a couple of decent drinking buddies, plus I thought winning was pretty much a GIMME.

I am less up for tomorrow. I have a minging sore throat and temperature so I might not get along at all. If I do I will be taking the boy which means a maximum of one pint. And as everyone keeps pointing out were loose.

Arsecakes to the lot I say.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'm going tomorrow, so of course it's going to be brilliant! I'll be available in the West lower concourse to be bought pints of Harveys and Pies before the game and at half time.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Well I was BANG UP for Tuesday given that I was off work and had lined up a couple of decent drinking buddies, plus I thought winning was pretty much a GIMME.

I am less up for tomorrow. I have a minging sore throat and temperature so I might not get along at all. If I do I will be taking the boy which means a maximum of one pint. And as everyone keeps pointing out were loose.

Arsecakes to the lot I say.

nailed on 3-0 win to the Albion then!:albion2:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
1. It is a big game against one of the division's fancied teams.
2. There will be a big crowd that, due to the kickoff time, should be well lubricated.
3. There'll also be a decent sized away following.
4. The floodlights will be on (or, at least, will come on).

1 + 2 + 3 + 4 (should) = a great atmosphere.

And, in the face of all this injury adversity, I do fancy us to sneak an unlikely win.

Bring. It. On.

(I'm even going to use a smiley. And I never use smilies.)

:albion2:

I think it will be MENTAL tomorrow night, the Amex should be bouncing.
:O

If I was coming I'd even bring my Vuvuzela.

:vuvu:

I am watching it in the Ship Inn, the barman has promised 20% off crisps and harp while the game is on so should be a good turnout in there too.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I only go to see the Albion win otherwise I wouldn't bother. My expectation is that every match I go to it will be a positive result, you would have to be a bit of a tool to spend money going to a match in the anticipation of losing, very strange philosophy.

Exceptionally strange attitude!

Whether I believe the team will win or not WITHOUT my support is not the issue, I go to every match hoping that by shouting/singing loud enough I can push the team to deliver the win - being there changes the outcome of the match so I must attend all matches where I think we will win, but doubly so if I think we were going to lose.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Just had a wave of optimism.

Ince back in (albeit enforced)
Backs to the wall
Unfancied
Barnes is backed up

We're wont loose.

Re injuries, this could be a good opportunity to throw in the youngsters and give him/them a chance to show what he/they can do. I'd play Buckley down the middle and go at Forest from the start. Batter them!! I don't care if we lose if we go at them. We, the supporters, have our part to play. Time to engage The Dunkirk spirit!!!

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
Great thread. We can't lose tomorrow.

Obviously we CAN lose the game. But if we do, then we can point to Forest's quality team, their high position and our greatly depleted squad.

I can handle losing to better teams as long as we give it a go.

It's when we perform like turd against teams at the bottom of the table that I get wound up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here