Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom
**** me it's like talking to a child. So the only evidence of anything you're prepared to accept is if it comes from 'Tommy'?

I can't speak for LLcoolj but I certainly don't think everything is ok in this country with willfully ignorant fools like you knocking about.
There are people walking among us, who want to rape and abuse our children, blow us up, make us live under their beliefs, and you think I’m the ignorant fool, priceless.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Apart from most of this being childish gibberish, what really stands out is what a little **** you are.

you really are a smart arsed , self righteous, jumped up, little **** aren't you .......my god , i bet the room empties when you drag your miserable carcass through the door.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
you really are a smart arsed , self righteous, jumped up, little **** aren't you .......my god , i bet the room empties when you drag your miserable carcass through the door.

Thought you'd blocked me sweetie?

Get back to your conspiracy theory mates.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Thought you'd blocked me sweetie?

Get back to your conspiracy theory mates.[/QUOTE}

why would i block you ...?? i feed off ***** like you , you and me have a long future ahead.

what did 'du bist blokken' mean then?

And, er, enjoy!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
what did 'du bist blokken' mean then?

And, er, enjoy!

if you can be bothered to get your german dictionary out with your tiny little bewonten mitz.....you may find it means , get your tiny little cranium out of your massive , dribbling anal orifice ......you ****ing bell end ....yeah...:thumbsup: where you off to on holiday this year ...??..........:lolol::tosser:

Knobsville.....:)

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
if you can be bothered to get your german dictionary out

Lazy of me I know, I just checked.

Apology accepted :thumbsup:
blokken.png

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
There are people walking among us, who want to rape and abuse our children, blow us up, make us live under their beliefs, and you think I’m the ignorant fool, priceless.
don't upset the mong....he's better off indoors , if he goes out and gets a job someones gonna get shoved of their donkey tomorrow , and that won't work well for anyone...!!

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Grow up. If you heard these rumours in the early 2000's and the Government ignored them, then it was all the hear no evil see no evil people like yourself who set the stage fro Stephen Yaxley Lennon. People like you are part of the problem because you don't only want to silence Robinson, you want to silence everyone else. You care more about Robinson and Carl than you do for the thousands of young girls being sexually abused. Sick ****er.

Your the one that is sick, and you didn't even read my post. You oddballs are just like the Islamists completely brainwashed by your prophet Tommy and his nonce pals. I see UKIP got beaten by The raving loony party recently..not going to well for you freaks is it:)

Jan 30, 2008
Your the one that is sick, and you didn't even read my post. You oddballs are just like the Islamists completely brainwashed by your prophet Tommy and his nonce pals. I see UKIP got beaten by The raving loony party recently..not going to well for you freaks is it:)

Brainwashed? People can make their own opinions believe it or not
regards
DR

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Stop your waffle. The fact is the Pakistani Muslim Grooming Gangs is a fact and TR's job is done by highlighting it. Your position is clearly an apologists for these grooming gangs and are really upset that this is now high profile and in the public domain. Maybe you also support grown men marrying 6 year olds and thighing them until they are ready to consummate at 9.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Stop your waffle. The fact is the Pakistani Muslim Grooming Gangs is a fact and TR's job is done by highlighting it. Your position is clearly an apologists for these grooming gangs and are really upset that this is now high profile and in the public domain. Maybe you also support grown men marrying 6 year olds and thighing them until they are ready to consummate at 9.

Where are the latest Muslim grooming gangs and when are we going out to get them?
They've been caught, the courts have done their jobs, and the police are investigating any further complaints now without pressure from local councillors to stop their investigations.
Yaxley-Lennon is now trying to hook up with the Brexit party but lost his deposit.

Being silenced? No chance, he's only in prison, not executed.

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010

Your either a troll or a nonce, either way, you are brainwashed. The good news is you bigots will never win, just look at UKIP's results since Tommy and his pals joined.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here