Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
Your dislike for Stephen Carl shouldn't undermine the seriousness Pakistani, Muslim, Grooming Gang problem. And even if Stephen and Carl disappeared there are still thousands of vulnerable young girls out there being exploited and treated like Islamic sex slaves. Your personal hate for two people is only a distraction from the real crime and you should be ashamed of yourself.

I've always been disgusted at these rape gangs, I remember hearing rumors about them in the early 2000's in Oldham and nothing was being done about them as far as how wide-spread they were. Tommy did not bring these people to justice, the brave victims of these evil people did. Tommy and his nonce mate Carl are vile people, Tommy gets paid up to 20k a month for being a bigot who blames whole communities for these crimes, and Carl (Sargon of Akkad) is a sexual deviant that not only laughs at severely disabled people he also laughs at child abuse. When Tommy is not sucker punching people and breaking the law, he's playing the victim. Tommy's followers are like some brainwashed cult that lap up everything their prophet Tommy says.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I've always been disgusted at these rape gangs, I remember hearing rumors about them in the early 2000's in Oldham and nothing was being done about them as far as how wide-spread they were. Tommy did not bring these people to justice, the brave victims of these evil people did. Tommy and his nonce mate Carl are vile people, Tommy gets paid up to 20k a month for being a bigot who blames whole communities for these crimes, and Carl (Sargon of Akkad) is a sexual deviant that not only laughs at severely disabled people he also laughs at child abuse. When Tommy is not sucker punching people and breaking the law, he's playing the victim. Tommy's followers are like some brainwashed cult that lap up everything their prophet Tommy says.

strooth ...i think "tommy followers" may be people who have had a ****ing gut full of how the UK is panning out ....lets face it , it ain't great is it...?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
ALL political discussion is shut down?

I must be imagining the Corbyn/Trump/Johnson and Brexit threads then.

And I have been removed from the Johnson & Trump threads. I am forbidden to share a political view that may go against the grain. My point remains about political discussions being shut down and you have in fact made it stronger. Thanks.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
And I have been removed from the Johnson & Trump threads. I am forbidden to share a political view that may go against the grain. My point remains about political discussions being shut down and you have in fact made it stronger. Thanks.

Yet everyone else is allowed to post on those threads both for and against the topics in question . Perhaps you should look in the mirror to see the problem as to why you’re so unpopular?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Are you Tommy/SYL?

"I've been removed from threads..." Yes, because you're a massive DICKHEAD.

It's not censorship, it's not a reduction of freedom of speech, it's not anything other than you being a total cock.

How complicated is it for you to understand? Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to be a complete knob. You can still be arrested for that.

Hopefully soon.

No. I am just pointing out that writing lies about me isn't a good plan for you.

You sensitive paranoid **** you have proved what a **** you are.

You are the **** who trolls my comments with snide and sly comments and insults. I am telling you to practice what you preach instead of being a cry baby when it returns to you. Grow up monkey brain.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I think I've worked it out. It's because you're a ****.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
You sensitive paranoid **** you have proved what a **** you are.

You are the **** who trolls my comments with snide and sly comments and insults. I am telling you to practice what you preach instead of being a cry baby when it returns to you. Grow up monkey brain.
Awwww. Angry little boy. Calm down dear.....
787ed69db6b5a048e3d37728ca452b75.gif

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Grow up. If you heard these rumours in the early 2000's and the Government ignored them, then it was all the hear no evil see no evil people like yourself who set the stage fro Stephen Yaxley Lennon. People like you are part of the problem because you don't only want to silence Robinson, you want to silence everyone else. You care more about Robinson and Carl than you do for the thousands of young girls being sexually abused. Sick ****er.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Grow up. If you heard these rumours in the early 2000's and the Government ignored them, then it was all the hear no evil see no evil people like yourself who set the stage fro Stephen Yaxley Lennon. People like you are part of the problem because you don't only want to silence Robinson, you want to silence everyone else. You care more about Robinson and Carl than you do for the thousands of young girls being sexually abused. Sick ****er.

You still think Yaxley-Lennon is the hero of the whole thing, when all he is, is a band wagon jumper. The Rotherham social worker, Jayne Senior is the hero. She exposed what was going on, and the Labour government's negligence along with the Labour councils in the north of England. Andrew Norfolk of the Times is the leading journalist who exposed it.

The person responsible for prosecuting these vile men was Nazir Afzal, the Chief Crown Prosecutor for the North East who worked tirelessly on these cases to ensure they were all brought to justice. Nazir is a Muslim, and the ideal person to prosecute these cases.

Yaxley-Lennon did nothing until the court cases were being held, and then tried to broadcast his YouTube channel outside the court, despite warnings where witnesses were intimidated by the publicity, and nearly wrecked the cases in Leeds where the trial was the middle one of three (because there were so many defendants) The same witnesses had to give evidence in all three trials.

You are very much mistaken in your defence of him and should look into his activities in more depth, not by listening to him but to others as well.
He has intimidate other journalists, and his mob attacked the press when he was jailed. That is not the action of a 'journalist'.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You still think Yaxley-Lennon is the hero of the whole thing, when all he is, is a band wagon jumper. The Rotherham social worker, Jayne Senior is the hero. She exposed what was going on, and the Labour government's negligence along with the Labour councils in the north of England. Andrew Norfolk of the Times is the leading journalist who exposed it.

The person responsible for prosecuting these vile men was Nazir Afzal, the Chief Crown Prosecutor for the North East who worked tirelessly on these cases to ensure they were all brought to justice. Nazir is a Muslim, and the ideal person to prosecute these cases.

Yaxley-Lennon did nothing until the court cases were being held, and then tried to broadcast his YouTube channel outside the court, despite warnings where witnesses were intimidated by the publicity, and nearly wrecked the cases in Leeds where the trial was the middle one of three (because there were so many defendants) The same witnesses had to give evidence in all three trials.

You are very much mistaken in your defence of him and should look into his activities in more depth, not by listening to him but to others as well.
He has intimidate other journalists, and his mob attacked the press when he was jailed. That is not the action of a 'journalist'.

c Raised the profile of the grooming gang issue that had been hidden from the mainstream media. When he was outside court filming the court case was over and they had already been found guilty and they were turning up for sentencing. At the same time when Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" turned up for his sentencing he was mobbed with media shouting questions at him.

If Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" was always nearly ruining court cases one would surely just have a word and explain this problem to Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" directly rather than go on a demonising campaign that will only make Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" fight harder.

You shouldn't have even bothered because the government and the media made Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" the villain to avoid addressing the real issue at hand.

There is more outrage for Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" than there is empathy for the real victims. Get over it!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
c Raised the profile of the grooming gang issue that had been hidden from the mainstream media. When he was outside court filming the court case was over and they had already been found guilty and they were turning up for sentencing. At the same time when Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" turned up for his sentencing he was mobbed with media shouting questions at him.

If Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" was always nearly ruining court cases one would surely just have a word and explain this problem to Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" directly rather than go on a demonising campaign that will only make Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" fight harder.

You shouldn't have even bothered because the government and the media made Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" the villain to avoid addressing the real issue at hand.

There is more outrage for Tommy Robinson "Stephen Yaxley Lennon and former EDL Leader" than there is empathy for the real victims. Get over it!

I have plenty of empathy with the victims.
Yes, those defendants had been found guilty, but you didn't read my post. It was the second trial of three and the third trial had not taken place yet, so reporting restrictions were still in place. Y-L defied that ruling.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Apart from most of this being childish gibberish, what really stands out is what a little **** you are.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
And you never showed me any proof of racism from tommy Robinson.

jesus f c, yes, I asked you what kind of evidence you were looking for when you ask that question. He, and his followers always bark out why is he racist? I'd like to know what kind of evidence you would accept as proof? For example, what about racial slurs? Is that evidence enough of someone being a racist?

liverpool_one

Feb 12, 2004
Liverpool, United Kingdom
jesus f c, yes, I asked you what kind of evidence you were looking for when you ask that question. He, and his followers always bark out why is he racist? I'd like to know what kind of evidence you would accept as proof? For example, what about racial slurs? Is that evidence enough of someone being a racist?
What racial slurs, I don’t really need an answer, cos it will come from the press, would prefer if you, Llfoolj, go back to you little dream that all is good in this country.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
What racial slurs, I don’t really need an answer, cos it will come from the press, would prefer if you, Llfoolj, go back to you little dream that all is good in this country.

**** me it's like talking to a child. So the only evidence of anything you're prepared to accept is if it comes from 'Tommy'?

I can't speak for LLcoolj but I certainly don't think everything is ok in this country with willfully ignorant fools like you knocking about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here