Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I know, they take every word the establishment (media) says as gospel because the establishment would never lie to us. Oh hang on....

The perfect combo: A racist conspiracy theorist. I be you're a wow at parties :)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Exactly this. These are the stupid people.

You can't argue with people so narrow minded and set in their ways that they fear questioning the status quo

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk
I actually agree with you regarding the establishment. In fact, I should imagine everyone does - the establishment acts in the interests of the establishment. It's not rocket science, or even controversial. If you want to be even vaguely interesting, you need give details of where the establishment acts in its own interests but against the public one. I can give examples of this, but they're not really appropriate on this thread.

But most of all, you're both missing the point quite spectacularly here. Tommy Robinson is absolutely no threat to the establishment by any stretch. He's thought of as an alt-right, mildly racist little Englander with a nasty streak. This thread is about Facebook banning him. Are you suggesting Facebook is the establishment or that Robinson threatens the establishment? That's what you appear to be doing, which is why I say it makes you look like unintelligent tin-foil-hatters thinking you're cleverer than you are.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Christ. Give your head a wobble. You're questioning the whole legal and judicial system because a racist islamophobe got chucked off facebook. Do you read your posts back to yourself ever?
No, you're assuming I'm questioning that. You're wrong.

I'm questioning the validity of our media due to the lies they portray since watching his crushing Doc.

You're a media lover and believe what they say, that's your right and entitled to that opinion. Good for you.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I actually agree with you regarding the establishment. In fact, I should imagine everyone does - the establishment acts in the interests of the establishment. It's not rocket science, or even controversial. If you want to be even vaguely interesting, you need give details of where the establishment acts in its own interests but against the public one. I can give examples of this, but they're not really appropriate on this thread.

But most of all, you're both missing the point quite spectacularly here. Tommy Robinson is absolutely no threat to the establishment by any stretch. He's thought of as an alt-right, mildly racist little Englander with a nasty streak. This thread is about Facebook banning him. Are you suggesting Facebook is the establishment or that Robinson threatens the establishment? That's what you appear to be doing, which is why I say it makes you look like unintelligent tin-foil-hatters thinking you're cleverer than you are.
Have you watched the Doc?

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Imagine the carnage if some of you were around when Enoch Powell was alive and the internet was around !!!
I expect most on here will have to Google it now

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No, you're assuming I'm questioning that. You're wrong.

I'm questioning the validity of our media due to the lies they portray since watching his crushing Doc.

You're a media lover and believe what they say, that's your right and entitled to that opinion. Good for you.

You have absolutely nothing to base that assumption on. I don't like racist little englanders who enjoy a punch up and court controversy where there is none to be found. He's an intolerable little twerp.

How on earth that translates to me swallowing all media really is rather ridiculous. I have a healthy scepticism of media, as do most sensible people. What sensible people don't do is dismiss every single piece of media as lies and anti-people because a moribund social media platform run by a douche bag, billionaire frat-boy decides to ban the fool.

You make crass assumptions. You're not remotely as clever as you believe you are and you're punching way above your weight trying to argue your ridiculous points on here. The majority of NSC users are far too canny to fall for your nonsense.

Wrong platform to vent your half baked political ramblings. NSC always weeds out folk like you.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
That’s funny because you started a thread about how annoyed you were, and in that thread you didn’t make a point about the race card once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I started a thread about some snowflake mod removing me from a thread without any good reason. Just like the 3 month ban I had without a mention in moderating decisions which is the normal common practice.

Tell me: What is the purpose of the moderating decisions thread? And what is the purpose or intent of a mod to ban and not publish the moderating decision. Might be because they are too embarrassed about the reason and I was banned for personal reasons.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
You have absolutely nothing to base that assumption on. I don't like racist little englanders who enjoy a punch up and court controversy where there is none to be found. He's an intolerable little twerp.

How on earth that translates to me swallowing all media really is rather ridiculous. I have a healthy scepticism of media, as do most sensible people. What sensible people don't do is dismiss every single piece of media as lies and anti-people because a moribund social media platform run by a douche bag, billionaire frat-boy decides to ban the fool.

You make crass assumptions. You're not remotely as clever as you believe you are and you're punching way above your weight trying to argue your ridiculous points on here. The majority of NSC users are far too canny to fall for your nonsense.

Wrong platform to vent your half baked political ramblings. NSC always weeds out folk like you.

So just because I have a different opinion to 'The majority of NSC user's' i can post on this matter?

Who are you to tell me what or where I can post? Last time I checked this is a forum. Get of your high horse, you will get a nose bleed.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Why don't you comment when you've watched it then or have you already made your mind up from.what you've read/seen in the media?
I knew you'd say that and the answer is that I don't need to. My point still stands, as proven by the fact that you won't give a two line rational explanation.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
So just because I have a different opinion to 'The majority of NSC user's' i can post on this matter?

Who are you to tell me what or where I can post? Last time I checked this is a forum. Get of your high horse, you will get a nose bleed.

Post whatever rubbish you like. Just don’t get so upset when normal people call you out on your bullshit.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
No I started a thread about some snowflake mod removing me from a thread without any good reason. Just like the 3 month ban I had without a mention in moderating decisions which is the normal common practice.

Tell me: What is the purpose of the moderating decisions thread? And what is the purpose or intent of a mod to ban and not publish the moderating decision. Might be because they are too embarrassed about the reason and I was banned for personal reasons.

Actually it’s all on moderating decisions now. I think you missed it because you were banned :facepalm:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Haha. So predictable.
You are indeed. To get past this impasse, either I could watch a 45 minute documentary OR you could spend 2 minutes coherently explaining your position.

Yep. How anyone could conclude you are an unintelligent full of shit tin-foil hatter really is beyond me. :shrug:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Post whatever rubbish you like. Just don’t get so upset when normal people call you out on your bullshit.
You may think pointing out not to believe everything you read in the papers or on tv is bullshit, but millions of people do just that every day. Of course not every story is made up but the fact they can do it and have done it throughout history shouldn't mean you get shot down for bringing it to people's attention surely?

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
And it's bullshit because you don't agree. Have you watched the Doc?

Grrrr. Angry man.

No I have not watched the "doc" and I have no intention of doing so. I trust my own instincts and do not need the media to make up my mind for me. To be fair, I used to watch his stuff if posted on here but I don't bother anymore because without fail it was either him getting into punch ups, using islamophobic rhetoric or both. He had his chance to impress me and he blew it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here