Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Robinson serial criminal jailed again

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Nah, I couldn't give a ****. It only proves my point that you are quick to choose the race card as well ban people who criticise.

That’s funny because you started a thread about how annoyed you were, and in that thread you didn’t make a point about the race card once.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 22389

About time some of these MPs and political speakers got banned from social media. Their comments, twisting news stories to suit their viewpoint help nobody. All they do is just divide people further.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Anyone who believes one word of the racist crap that Yaxley-Lennon spouts is thick as mince.

Anyone that that wastes any of their time discussing the little scrote is mad.

Racist moron. End of story.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Anyone who thinks the establishment has their best interests at heart is thick as mince meat. End of story.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
It's finger in the dyke stuff but a leak will be sprung elsewhere. It may signify what society wants to signify but a way will be found no doubt.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Anyone who thinks the establishment has their best interests at heart is thick as mince meat. End of story.

What about thinking the establishment doesn't have our best interests at heart AND Yax-L is also a racist moron?

I reckon I can manage both. I don't think they're mutually exclusive. :thumbsup:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What about thinking the establishment doesn't have our best interests at heart AND Yax-L is also a racist moron?

I reckon I can manage both. I don't think they're mutually exclusive. [emoji106]
Neither do I

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

How does not liking racism's Tommy Robinson equate to believing the establishment has our best interests at heart. He's been binned off Facebook, not banged up in The Tower.

Calm yourself, take a long, rational look at things.

When you have done that could you also define "The Establishment"?

The Establishment love figures like Yaxley Whatshischops, keeps all the council estaters preoccupied.

Last edited:

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
How does not liking racism's Tommy Robinson equate to believing the establishment has our best interests at heart. He's been binned off Facebook, not banged up in The Tower.

Calm yourself, take a long, rational look at things.

When you have done that could you also define "The Establishment"?
I'm not sticking up for the muppet! I agree he's a ****, but the show highlights that the media so many people rely on is often bollocks.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton

I reckon I can manage both. I don't think they're mutually exclusive. [emoji106]
I think a lot of people are judging him on what the media say and I would put it to them that they are the stupid ones for believing what they get told by our squeaky clean media who have never done anything like this before.

Wake up people. The media is the enemy not TR.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I'm not sticking up for the muppet! I agree he's a ****, but the show highlights that the media so many people rely on is often bollocks.

I think you're getting in your own way here. What exactly is your point?

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
With Channel 4 ditching Time Team, how’s TR going to spend his days now?

The protests have already started.

DeQ4lQAXkAEJI1c.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I think a lot of people are judging him on what the media say and I would put it to them that they are the stupid ones for believing what they get told by our squeaky clean media who have never done anything like this before.

Wake up people. The media is the enemy not TR.

So it's not him that's posting ridiculous videos on Youtube? That's "the media" in those videos, not him? It was the media that had him convicted of passport and mortgage fraud? Not him at all? Well I never. Extraordinary.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Exactly this. These are the stupid people.
You can't argue with people so narrow minded and set in their ways that they fear questioning the status quo

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
So it's not him that's posting ridiculous videos on Youtube? That's "the media" in those videos, not him? It was the media that had him convicted of passport and mortgage fraud? Not him at all? Well I never. Extraordinary.
Have you actually read the full investigation about the mortgage and passport convictions?

No you haven't you just taken what the media as said and run with it. Good logic.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
You can't argue with people so narrow minded and set in their ways that they fear questioning the status quo

I know, they take every word the establishment (media) says as gospel because the establishment would never lie to us. Oh hang on....

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Yaxley-Gobenoff is a racist, low life, ex con with a propensity to violence, who spews anti muslim rhetoric in order to get thick white racist people to send him money. And it comes as no surprise to see who he's managed to hook on this board. The thick, white, racists.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Have you actually read the full investigation about the mortgage and passport convictions?

No you haven't you just taken what the media as said and run with it. Good logic.

Christ. Give your head a wobble. You're questioning the whole legal and judicial system because a racist islamophobe got chucked off facebook. Do you read your posts back to yourself ever?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here