Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Tommy Fury vs KSI

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Ffs should've gone to bed.

Dannis was an absolute clown.

Ksi: one trick pony rushing in trying to land the right then initiating a clinch when he didn't. His style killed it as a spectacle, glad he lost. Fury's average skills meant he couldn't work out what to do about it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ffs should've gone to bed.

Dannis was an absolute clown.

Ksi: one trick pony rushing in trying to land the right then initiating a clinch when he didn't. His style killed it as a spectacle, glad he lost. Fury's average skills meant he couldn't work out what to do about it.
Just read about it on the BBC website. Sounds like a circus. I imagine anyone who actually paid DAZN for it are also sitting on a couple of hundred bottles of Prime.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Stayed up to watch one party up for the fight vs a taunter at distance. I could have seen this down west street, which at least has some food options (at a reach)

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010

Jordan I take your point old boy 😂

And frankly what do any of us old uns know? 🤷‍♂️

20,000 sell out, great atmosphere, the co main event descended into a pub car park fight and the other main event was very poor, but the crowd loved it all………

Hats off to Sauerland they’ve created boxing’s version of the Emperor’s new clothes. 😉

Jul 2, 2011
Fair play to them for effectively duping promoters, broadcasters and the public into buying into it all, and hats off for getting the money they both are, but is it really good for Boxing?

IMHO no, Tommy is a fledging pro whilst KSI would barely be classed even as a novice in traditional professional boxing in the UK.

My overriding hope, is that Tommy’s superior ability doesn’t end up with KSI going to hospital seriously hurt.
I think these fights go ahead as the general belief in the boxing world is that neither is good enough to do to much damage.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I know nothing about boxing, have no interest in it and think that violence shouldn't be glorified. I have no idea who KSI is, although I have heard of Tommy Furey because my mrs knows his girlfriends mum.

From what I hear about boxing on TalkSport, it sounds like a farcical sport anyway.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think these fights go ahead as the general belief in the boxing world is that neither is good enough to do to much damage.
Having seen “highlights” of the Danis fight on Twitter, you’d be more in danger next to the “magic netting” in the SWC next time we play Reading.

More obviously scripted than WWE too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here