Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm not sure when he said that. I've known Tom for years as his parents, Frank and Maria, are friends of ours. I know (some of) the clubs who were definitely interested in him when he was released by us, and also the ones who were interested in him when he was released by Barnet, and no, Palace weren't, afaik, one of them.

However when he was part of Wilkins' all-conquering Youth squad and when he first broke into the team, there were a few clubs sniffing around and monitoring his progress - and they were a lot bigger than Palace I can tell you.

That hardly narrows it down.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'm not sure when he said that. I've known Tom for years as his parents, Frank and Maria, are friends of ours. I know (some of) the clubs who were definitely interested in him when he was released by us, and also the ones who were interested in him when he was released by Barnet, and no, Palace weren't, afaik, one of them.

I wouldn't disagree.. what I WOULD suggest is that allegedly, honesty was not a prime virtue of his, so i'm told, and it seems that he made the whole 'Palace want me' story up...
Alledgedly (again!) this is consistent with his regular behaviour.

I must stress that i'm NOT calling him a liar..it's just what I heard at the time.
Besides, I like my kneecaps where they are.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
So.... is he at Whitehawk or has he given up football....

WE WANT TO KNOW!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here