Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser

D

Deleted member 2719

And the idiot still holds a candle for kuipers who is still blaming everyone else when he cocks up.

I must say i am very much a Kuipers fan,although if there was 1% i didn't like about him was his finger pointing. I put it down to over enthusiasm.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I honestly think he may have the least natural talent of any player I've ever seen play for BHAFC.

He was f***ing shit.

I said it at the time and history has proved me right.

You've said that sort of thing about all our players though, so once in a while you get a chance to say "I was RIGHT!"

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I thought he was OK for us - not brilliant, but 'did a job'. And I still think of him scoring a spectacular goal with an overhead kick that was pure class! Should defininately be doing a good job for someone in League 2, IMHO

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I thought he was OK for us - not brilliant, but 'did a job'. And I still think of him scoring a spectacular goal with an overhead kick that was pure class! Should defininately be doing a good job for someone in League 2, IMHO

Also a complete fluke :thumbsup:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would have expected him to have gone to somebody like Eastbourne or Woking at the leastor even possibly Aldershot but it is said that Whitehawk have ambitions so perhaps he has made the right choice.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Comfort zone at Whitehawk. I bet the wages are not too far off, considering Whitehawk seem to be awash with cash and he's got his homies in Brighton.
'Comfort zone' is probably a bit harsh, but you're on the right lines. Basically the career of a lower-league journeyman pro, moving from club to club and town to town every couple of years is a million miles away from the riches and glamour of the premier league. And then when it ends and you've got to get a 'proper' job you'll find that having a CV that reads 'chased a ball around a field for fifteen years' doesn't open too many doors.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
ok speculate about TF, that's what's NSC is about, but perhaps he is already lining up an alternative career and it suits him to play locally and earn a few bob.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Didn't realize he's playing for Whitehawk now !

I didn't realise that 'Mad' Frankie Fraser is his grandad. From Wiki (when TF played for us) (referring to Andy Naylor?):

Tabloid paper The Sun reported that when asked by a local Brighton-based journalist if his granddad ever attended his games, Fraser replied: "No, but he reads your reports and he was unhappy you only gave me six out of 10 last week." It was said that Fraser was never rated less than 7/10 by the local paper again.

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Upon his release he claimed he had offers from bigger clubs such as (in HIS words) Palace!
Totally delusional.

Yes he played his part in Slade's great escape, but all told he was absolutely no loss to us and has rightly now found his level.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Apparently he has now quit football altogether?

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Upon his release he claimed he had offers from bigger clubs such as (in HIS words) Palace!
Totally delusional.

Yes he played his part in Slade's great escape, but all told he was absolutely no loss to us and has rightly now found his level.
I'm not sure when he said that. I've known Tom for years as his parents, Frank and Maria, are friends of ours. I know (some of) the clubs who were definitely interested in him when he was released by us, and also the ones who were interested in him when he was released by Barnet, and no, Palace weren't, afaik, one of them.

However when he was part of Wilkins' all-conquering Youth squad and when he first broke into the team, there were a few clubs sniffing around and monitoring his progress - and they were a lot bigger than Palace I can tell you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here