Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser on Twitter says...

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
so if you work for someone and then go on to do something else you can never comment about your previous employer.

Commenting is one thing. Using twitter to openly slag off you former employers is another. Anyone with an ounce of common sense should understand the difference and why it isn't the right thing to do.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
i too commend the club for changing the direction with regards to Gus but i dont necessarily agree with the way it has been done so as to project the club into the spotlight in this manner. whether the club was right or wrong most fans around the country will only remember the headlines that have been surrounding the club and not the facts.I also love the club but im not blinded by it so as not to see that things could and should have been handled differently. Poyet has been a complete arse but its the club that has been in the dock. we were made to look like man city when they sacked hughes or spurs with Jol but it appears that wasnt the case but that isnt making the sky news headlines only the MOTD story saying poor Gus. that is what makes us look bad.
I really don't believe that fans of other clubs give a monkeys what we do. The ones that have been following the story closely would understand why BHA have taken this approach. As for Tommy, I wish him well in his future endevours.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Frazer is just a bitter little wanker who wants to big himself up by re-associating his name with our club...**** him. Playing for us is one thing, slagging our club off is another.

Last edited:

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
so if you work for someone and then go on to do something else you can never comment about your previous employer. maybe he is upset about the way the club has been seen since he left. that doesn't make him bitter or a dick it shows he might still care. i have know Tommy for years unlike most of the slaggers here and he isn't like that at all but is suppose we can all cyber post from our keyboards with ignorance.
Sorry Tom.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here